Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You actually think the Delorean will be only $75 more than Marty? Not a chance in hell of that happening! The Batpod was more than that and its a lot less detailed. Iron Man Mark 42 is more than that! I'll be happy if this is less than $550 but even that seems low.
Are you guys really arguing this.... This person seems a little familiar
The delorean is 899.99....it has tons of electronics in it too
Lol yeah I heard that somewhere lol
Well I guess I have a different idea of cost-value. Well $400+ I could see myself paying if I had to have it but any more than that is absurd.
Are you CBG?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Shows how popular this release is. Honestly I'm not all that surprised, this is probably one of the most beloved trilogies ever made.

Within a day of launch Marty mcfly is on waitlist. What's going on. This is scary...

It might be a SS/HT ploy to make the collectors panic and click that button. There will more than enough for everyone who wants one.

Just look at the tony armor test ver. Almost the same scenario as this, now it can be had for way below retail on eBay etc.

Delorean at $400??? I'd love that!!!

But likely $799.99. EASILY.... But, shouldn't we be expecting the '66 Batmobile first?

And all of you on the WL, it will convert, don't worry. I hope this is not one of SSC BS maneuvers and this turns out to be a hot seller. HT will then know that there's more to collectors than just IM and Nolan.

I doubt it's a conspiracy :lol It's not like they're asking people for a nonrefundable deposit or anything. It's a popular character and the exclusive item is the same price as the regular so most people are going to go the exclusive route. I do wonder how they actually determine how many exclusives to make though. I wonder if there's a certain amount to start out with or if Hot Toys gives Sideshow a period of time to take orders for the exclusive and they determine how many sets they need to make with it from there.

Back