Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Marty!...And the DeLoreans tires will feature Hot Toys Patented melting, cracking, crumbling rubber at no extra charge!

No, but they said they were doing figures that they didn't, as I said before. This was in reference to your suggestion that important characters wouldn't be ignored by Hot Toys.

That had been referenced being in the making. Especially: "working very hard on him!".

By all means, hope for it if you want to. But Howard saying they are working on something doesn't mean much to me, having followed him for several years now.

I know the guy is not to be trusted. I can't be 100% it will happen. With Hot Toys you never know, but in this case I think it leans more towards happening.

Well...with even just one more figure in Doc Brown, it'll be a stellar line. Tough to pass on. The word gets thrown around so much but it hardly gets more iconic than that movie poster.

I've got faith they'll do Doc.

If the lines a hit, it sounds like we'll see more. If it's not, well, atleast the most important aspects of the film were made. That interview is actually pretty good. After seeing the Delorean and Marty, I can see why that would have exhausted them. They're really impressive.

Everything Hot Toys does is impressive. Can't imagine the amount of work that goes into all of those details. Sculpting, painting, manufacturing... must be a very complicated process.

The question is which Doc do they make? 1985 in the haz-mat suit or 1955 Doc in his outfit during the clock tower scene? They could offer both outfits but Christopher Lloyd wore a prosthetic ipfor the 85 scenes to make him look older so there should be two different heads, which I don't see Hot Toys doing.

The DeLorean looks amazing. Michael J looks a bit off and almost 10 years too old.

The question is which Doc do they make? 1985 in the haz-mat suit or 1955 Doc in his outfit during the clock tower scene? They could offer both outfits but Christopher Lloyd wore a prosthetic ipfor the 85 scenes to make him look older so there should be two different heads, which I don't see Hot Toys doing.

If Terminator, Batman, Joker, etc. can get two heads, I don't see why Doc Brown couldn't.

I fear this will not sell as well as marvel and dc so it will be the only Bttf release

No way they don't offer Doc. With the buzz around Marty and Delorean, I can't see how this doesn't sell out or at least in numbers that warrant Doc and hopefully alternate outfits...maybe even a Biff. I agree that ya never know with this company, but I just can't see this line not doing well. Maybe I'm being Mr. Optimistic but it's such a loved property.

Worse case, there's always a custom Doc :)

No way they don't offer Doc. With the buzz around Marty and Delorean, I can't see how this doesn't sell out or at least in numbers that warrant Doc and hopefully alternate outfits...maybe even a Biff. I agree that ya never know with this company, but I just can't see this line not doing well. Maybe I'm being Mr. Optimistic but it's such a loved property.

Worse case, there's always a custom Doc :)

I read in an interview that Howard said other stuff will come depending upon sales. I guess Marty and the delorean were hard to execute for them. I think these will sell extremely well. There is a lot of excitement around this piece.

I read in an interview that Howard said other stuff will come depending upon sales. I guess Marty and the delorean were hard to execute for them. I think these will sell extremely well. There is a lot of excitement around this piece.

Do you have a link for that interview?

I can't imagine them not releasing a Doc Brown. I hope they do, I want him more than Marty.

Back