Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dead line or not, still love the figure a lot.

24183500131_650ef1e574_c.jpg

I can't get link to work how do I find your stuff. Need Nike swoosh etc

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

What is the best adhesive to reapply a fallen button?

Thanks in advance.

Ive used this in the past and it works a treat. place a little blob of it onto some card or plastic and then use a cocktail stick to apply the glue to the button (you wont need a lot really). I then used tweezers to place the button in the desired place and then held it down for a few seconds with my fingers. Leave to set for a few hours and that button will not be coming off again

20160115_143147.jpg

Ive used this in the past and it works a treat. place a little blob of it onto some card or plastic and then use a cocktail stick to apply the glue to the button (you wont need a lot really). I then used tweezers to place the button in the desired place and then held it down for a few seconds with my fingers. Leave to set for a few hours and that button will not be coming off again

View attachment 237441

Thank you for the info. I will try that. I didnt want to use something that would damage or leave a stain.

What is the best adhesive to reapply a fallen button?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for the info. I will try that. I didnt want to use something that would damage or leave a stain.

Wouldn't fabric glue be a better option?

28511da3a1e5927906560a8fdeafbfc0.jpg

Finally picked up Marty so pleased I did. Now he's just in the over bed unit waiting for his ride!

Hey all,

Do you think a wait list would convert at this time or, do you think I should just find it some place else?

Thanks in advance.

Just found a solution for Hot Toys - Now they CAN bring out Marty 2.0 and Doc. . .

FPQM0Yp.jpg

Back