Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's so great to finally see Marty McFly being made by Hot Toys! He's top on my list of one of my most-wanted 1/6 figures! I've got a custom Marty with a Trevor Grove sculpt. It's okay, but nothing as accurate and cool as this Hot Toys one! I'm hoping Hot Toys makes a Emmett "Doc" Brown, and the DeLorean time machine car.

I did notice that the Nike "swoosh" is missing on his shoes. I guess Hot Toys couldn't get the license approval from Nike for it?

One of only 2 I realistically think I would buy. . .

g71f06a63.jpg

Yea. I'd be all over that bad boy too.

I hope it doesn't take as long as Malificent did for this to go up for preorder

Finding out about this last night made me the happiest collector in the world so so so happy **** yes we finally get Mcfly

Sorry just got hope and scanned through all the excitement is there a release or preorder date set yet??

Looks like the backpack and blue pants are also being reused for Marty. Disappointing.
LOL

It's so great to finally see Marty McFly being made by Hot Toys! He's top on my list of one of my most-wanted 1/6 figures! I've got a custom Marty with a Trevor Grove sculpt. It's okay, but nothing as accurate and cool as this Hot Toys one! I'm hoping Hot Toys makes a Emmett "Doc" Brown, and the DeLorean time machine car.

I did notice that the Nike "swoosh" is missing on his shoes. I guess Hot Toys couldn't get the license approval from Nike for it?
Mike! Haven't seen you around in forever. Did you see the Saints deco'd Iron Man exclusive?

How about this one? :pray: Jake and Elwood FTW HT.

1974-Dodge-Monaco-Bluesmobile.jpg
LOL I would have a hard time resisting official Blue Brothers figures, assuming they didn't cost $300 each. I was tempted to bash the Rocco ones, but am not such a hardcore fan that I wanted to invest all the time and money for it.

Back