Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was never meant to be released this early anyway lol. Not sure why SSC puts the wrong dates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That would mean Hong Kong would still get it next month since they don't have to deal with the LA ports. If so at least we'll get a good look at the figure before hand.

I hope so.
I get my figs direct from Hong Kong these days.
Wow March is like next week, hopefully Marty will be with me this time next month. :pray:

I pre ordered thru SSC and Animarket (which I believe is in HK) so hopefully I get an email to pay the balance soon. I still have the dock situation anyways but Ill feel better paying it, mind games.... I know!:panic:

I hope so.
I get my figs direct from Hong Kong these days.
Wow March is like next week, hopefully Marty will be with me this time next month. :pray:

Not to bring drama but be careful with buying directly from HK. I heard there was some big commotion a couple of weeks ago about buying from HiK sellers like budget stark because the figure are considered an illegal import if not sold by SSC.

Not to bring drama but be careful with buying directly from HK. I heard there was some big commotion about buying from HiK sellers like budget stark because the figure are considered an illegal import if not sold by SSC.

Pardon my language in advance. Bollox.

Not to bring drama but be careful with buying directly from HK. I heard there was some big commotion a couple of weeks ago about buying from HiK sellers like budget stark because the figure are considered an illegal import if not sold by SSC.

SSC is not the official importer for the UK. Don't assume we are all in the USA.

Pardon my language in advance. Bollox.

This...

Valid point. But I'm not saying do not buy. I'm saying be careful as I don't know were people on this forum are from. If it doesn't apply to you then ignore the warning. That doesn't change the SSC is keeping tabs. Seanlong and shartimusprime from you tube had their contracts revoke because of that.

Valid point. But I'm not saying do not buy. I'm saying be careful as I don't know were people on this forum are from. If it doesn't apply to you then ignore the warning. That doesn't change the SSC is keeping tabs. Seanlong and shartimusprime from you tube had their contracts revoke because of that.

erm.. i don't have a contract with anyone. I just buy toys from Hong Kong, lots of them. Should I be afraid?

Back