Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MDNIxhd.gif

:lol You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to karamazov80 again.

Thanks!!

Good on you sir! :clap

Thanks man!

you gotta lay it across the top of about 20 of them. :wink1:

yes they have. Multiple times. Those were on the list of movies I needed to expose them to when they were old enough.

Great to hear it, man! :rock

It's an awesome trilogy for the family. The only questionable-for-kids aspect of BTTF, other than Lorraine lusting after her son and murderous Biff, was that little pervert at the end of III. :lol

acZu7.gif

Yeah. I must've watched that movie a dozen times and never noticed that part. First time it was brought to my attention I couldn't believe it had always been there. It's like somebody went back in time and added it later to just mess with my head.

Great to hear it, man! :rock

It's an awesome trilogy for the family. The only questionable-for-kids aspect of BTTF, other than Lorraine lusting after her son and murderous Biff, was that little pervert at the end of III. :lol

Those are two good examples, especially the part 3 pervert. :lol

But the one part in the trilogy I thought was legitimately questionable to show my kids was the abusive Biff parts in Part 2 with Lorraine. That was about as rough as it got for the trilogy.

We were actually going to show it to my oldest (almost 5 now), but rewatching the first one, I was surprised at some of the language that I never noticed before. Stuff like *** hole and goddamn. So, will probably hold off awhile longer.

Those are two good examples, especially the part 3 pervert. :lol

But the one part in the trilogy I thought was legitimately questionable to show my kids was the abusive Biff parts in Part 2 with Lorraine. That was about as rough as it got for the trilogy.

Biff was always a ****. Biff with money and power would be a one-man crime wave.

So Sideshow sent me a notification that my final flex payment is pushed back to May 5th. Hopefully it'll be out early summer or so.

Expected. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed again when we get closer to May. This hasn't even been released in HK yet. On average it seems to take Sideshow about 2 months to get a figure in stock after it is released in HK. So even if this figure came out in HK this week it would probably still be April or May before Sideshow has it in stock.

Back