Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5724-Edit-Edit.jpg

IMG_5731-Edit.jpg

Just wanted to give an update that I was able to find him on ebay for an okay price. Still more than I wanted to spend on the figure, but with the announcement that Drax is still being made, I figured I'd better jump on this guy asap. The prices just seem to be going up and up. The one I managed to get is a new one too, still sealed in the shipper. Glad I could get him, I'm just crossing my fingers that nothing goes wrong and I don't end up disappointed again.

Congrats! You won't regret it :hi5:

Those pics are awsome Ms. Spangles!

How did you get the orange ear pads on the headphones? This has something that has been bothering me about the headphones that the figure comes with, is the lack of the orange ear pads.

Thank you! :D

The ear pads are foam construction sheets found in craft departments.

:rotfl Thanks, Brainy! :D

I had the same thing in mind with the second photo as well. :clap :lol

Just got mines! Love this figure!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 269
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 272
That's a cool display funkeeboy! Congrats on getting him, he's an awesome figure :rock One of my favourites!

You guys think HT will make a short jacket version of Starlord? I hope they do, I missed out on getting him the first time, now prices are crazy high for mms255.:(

They really could easily have done an exclusive version of the short jacket, but now I just think they'll wait till the second film. Maybe if they didn't have so much on their plate they would have done Ravager versions of all of the characters as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They really could easily have done an exclusive version of the short jacket, but now I just think they'll wait till the second film. Maybe if they didn't have so much on their plate they would have done Ravager versions of all of the characters as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I thought we'd see an after market jacket by now :thud:

I just hope a good figure of him comes out for the sequel. I think with a Guardians sequel and likely Jurassic World sequel, Chris Pratt's profile will go through the roof, and he does portray a popular type of leading man.

I'd buy him now, I know where I can find him new, albeit more expensive than the initial RRP... but restraint and all of that. And I figure by the time Guardians 2 comes out I won't have a wait list of characters to pay for, and I can slip him past Mrs Kiwiatlarge easier..

I hope he comes with the iconic Walkman and earphones though.. Surely they won't drop that in the sequel..

Back