Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to SSC and since he's considered in stock (even though on WL) they are unable to put him on a flex. So, I just have to wait until I sell 1/2 statues to help fund him. If I have to pay extra on ebay in the future, then I have to. He's such a cool figure and I feel that even though they will make another Star-Lord in the future, I have to have this one to go with the collection.

I bought this one for the jacket. I wonder what he'll look like in the next one. I'll probably just upgrade the sculpt

I bought this one for the jacket. I wonder what he'll look like in the next one. I'll probably just upgrade the sculpt
I expect that he'll have a blue coat. Don't know why, but I suspect that. Probably think that due to Gamora and Rocket's outfits at the end of the movie.

I just ordered mine from SSC yesterday. Used the April coupon. Still expensive, but I really like the Pratt sculpt and the movie was my favorite last year (tied with Interstellar).

Star-LordDefeat2Acleanblue-2.jpg

Star-LordDefeated_1.jpg

Wow, love these these two pics - great work! This Defeated Series of yours is sure providing us with some great photos - keep up the excellent work :)

I expect that he'll have a blue coat. Don't know why, but I suspect that. Probably think that due to Gamora and Rocket's outfits at the end of the movie.

I just ordered mine from SSC yesterday. Used the April coupon. Still expensive, but I really like the Pratt sculpt and the movie was my favorite last year (tied with Interstellar).

I really want a space suit figure from interstellar

Wow, love these these two pics - great work! This Defeated Series of yours is sure providing us with some great photos - keep up the excellent work :)

Thanks!!! :1-1: I'm happy to continue to do them. I still have to do one for my Steve Rogers figure.

BTW, Brainy, if you have any ideas for Steve's pose, PM me. I'll make it happen. :D

Good news. I sold something today that allowed me to get this. I'm stoked. He already shipped, too.

It did ship. I ordered yesterday afternoon and it has a tracking number on the item. It didn't send me an email by 9:30pm. I haven't checked the email today so unsure if there's one there. However, I logged in and there it said: shipped. I checked tracking. He will be here Monday.

I would tell you all that I'm so excited I'm freaking out but....I probably shouldn't.

I've never had to sell something to get something else but alas, my production has ensured I can't have any fun right now. :lol

It did ship. I ordered yesterday afternoon and it has a tracking number on the item. It didn't send me an email by 9:30pm. I haven't checked the email today so unsure if there's one there. However, I logged in and there it said: shipped. I checked tracking. He will be here Monday.

I would tell you all that I'm so excited I'm freaking out but....I probably shouldn't.

I've never had to sell something to get something else but alas, my production has ensured I can't have any fun right now. :lol

Yeah they can be really slow with the shipped emails sometimes, and the flex payment emails too :ohbfrank: its easier sometimes to just manually check :lol

Back