Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics! Loving the pose. He has so much shelf presence.

Thanks, I just twiddled the coat a bit more on his right side for a more natural look.

Now the urge to resist the rest of the gang...
I fear that Groot & Rocket will be joining him this summer :rotfl

Finally:

9hmgzd.jpg

:horror :horror One legged Starlord. (hehehehehehehe)

Yeah, bummer I noticed that after I uploaded the pictures...
This time with his 'prosthetic leg':

2mff675.jpg

I contacted SS for a replacement jacket and they said that they have exhausted all of their replacement jackets at this time! and offered me a 30$ credit that can be used on a future purchase or I return it for a full refund! :(:(

I contacted SS for a replacement jacket and they said that they have exhausted all of their replacement jackets at this time! and offered me a 30$ credit that can be used on a future purchase or I return it for a full refund! :(:(

ugh! That sucks.... I'd return it and buy another from someplace else :dunno

btw i've got the custom exclusive items up for sale if you are interested... finished up some cuffs yesterday.

They said that at this time they do not have any plans to order any more jackets. That's weird!!

And they repeated the previous options available (credit or refund). It's a really frustrating situation, I lose the exclusive or stuck with a scratch on the jacket :banghead

Back