Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give it some serious thought. You may as well get paid to do what you love. And what you're really, really good at. :duff

Cheers! :duff Next tax return, I hope to get at least get a camera body.

This is actually one of my favorite things to photograph though and my favorite band, Dave Matthews Band, if I get great seats at the concerts.

Truth :lecture and then some

Good lord, you guys are super encouraging. :panic: Thank you (and everyone) so much. :1-1:

Cheers! :duff Next tax return, I hope to get at least get a camera body.

This is actually one of my favorite things to photograph though and my favorite band, Dave Matthews Band, if I get great seats at the concerts.

Good lord, you guys are super encouraging. :panic: Thank you (and everyone) so much. :1-1:

Take pics! Get paid! :clap

You like DMB, too!? :woo So cool! :1-1:

I love their music (I was addicted to Before These Crowded Streets in college) and this live album is a revelation...

centralparkcd.jpg

You like DMB, too!? :woo So cool! :1-1:

I love their music (I was addicted to Before These Crowded Streets in college) and this live album is a revelation...

I love you...platonically, of course. :love :1-1:

I have 1000s upon 1000s of photos, taken from concerts, of the band.

I love you too! Yes, platonically! :lol :1-1:

I've never seen them live. :monkey2 I can't even imagine the energy, the atmosphere.

Aww, why? I'm at 32 shows. It's my other obsession. :huh :lol

Should we pull this convo over to the Hellfire Club?

Had good news about my Star-Lord with two left sleeves today.

Lee at Collectibles Direct is going to sort out a replacement when new stock arrives either late this week or early next.

Congratulations! I was nervous that you were going to be stuck with him like that.

Can you put water or something on the jacket? I got my replacement jacket from Sideshow but it's got what i think are dry glue stains around a couple of buttons and what i hope is just glue and not a crack in the pleather.

Congrats to you guys just getting him now. :hi5:

Repainted his cassette player to be screen accurate! Love it now :)
I purchased the "Sony" decals and I wasn't too impressed with them so it will stay like this.

483ffabe4b6e402a2f344593551c1601.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back