Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. Really like it. My first Hot Toys figure and i am really impressed with the quality. Anyone know how long it is ok to leave on the lighted eyes in the helmet. I want to leave it on all the time since it's kind of a pain to turn it on and off once i have it posed the way i want. I just wonder if it's ok to leave it on for an extended period of time and how long the led's and battery will last.
I know this isn't the most interesting pose but i like it.
The battery's are usually junk and will run out quick if you leave it on

Nothing you guys haven't seen before, but here's a quick pic I took last night, I thought I was set on the masked head but I'm thinking I might have to go with the Pratt one, and maybe the dancing pose I've been seeing, its definitely a great figure though!
IMG_8873.JPG

Apparently....CornerStore Comics will NOT get in the Guardians Hot Toys. Not even listed on their site anymore. Guess my pre-order is no longer in effect. :dunno

Ah, Giancarlo too! Starlord brings the custom kids to the yard.

Nice shots brother :clap

These pics are pretty much doing it for me but I'm sure after I watch this again this weekend, I'll be committed to this line (plus my chick is nudging me. She thinks these will be "our" figures :lol)

You seem more comfortable. I enjoyed the review and you gave us a good look at the sculpt. I don't know what the hell is going on but even in the best pics, the Pratt sculpt appears a bit blurry and softish, and none seem to catch the crisp details. Your light on it finally showed the sharpness I was looking for :yess:

Thank you! I tried hard to get the sculpt to show up good because that bugging me too so I'm glad you guys think I caught it well. :hi5:

:rotfl

raccoon dog isn't appealing at all with that price. Lil groot is like 5 inches and is being sold for 45 bucks. But raccoon dog is 120 more for a 1.5 inch difference. I can see guys paying ridiculous amounts for a 1.5 inch increase for other things other than figures

:exactly: I loved Rocket in the movie but that price is not justifiable at all so looks like my collection may go with out him.

Awesome review DA. Very fair and I think I agree on every score.

Avengers Capt was my first HT figure too!

Has anyone else got a loose left hand cuff on this guy? I'm worried I damaged it when changing his hand :(

Thanks :hi5: and no way Avengers Cap was your first too, haha awesome! And I haven't really messed around with the handcuffs yet so I don't know

This review just got me more excited for my first Hot Toy to arrive. GREAT job!!

Thank you so much and I'm glad to hear it! This figure is already one of my absolute favorites

Back