Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine leaped in today. :)

11033177_391520807693228_1713990924841572731_n.jpg

This looks great!:clap

Im really tired so I'm going to "show off " . I have to pick up my second SS ex from my brothers house still...

Aside from color diffrences, the only real diffrence is the marvel hologram on the back

All theses pics look great. For those with issues (snaps straps etc) I hope it gets fixed easily and quickly. I can't wait to get mine. Looking at this thread makes me want to watch GOTG and tomorrow thats what I am going to do!

Got another ten days for my last flex payment but I'm enjoying the pics from those getting him in now. Hope they'll tide me over for that long :pray:

Mine shipped at 8.8 pounds, that's like double the weight of the boxed figure and I did not requested extra packing. Anyone else has the same weight at shipping?
Mine will be here Monday, cant wait!!!
Just curious... did you ever get an extra Starlord or was it just the one double boxed?

Received my Star Lord a day early...really impressed with this figure. Here are some quick and dirty pics...
View attachment 171907

I'm liking the inclusion of the tape with the display, I'm still kicking myself for missing out on that on RSD, not sure if I want to pay the ebay prices on that now. I did just pick up the Art of the movie book for about 40% off last night though.

Back