Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man. I love that little detail of the leather wear on his butt. Such detail.

53549594.jpg

The MCU version of Drax has not been genetically engineered (yet), he was just after Ronan for revenge.

It's only right at the end of the movie he sets his sights on Thanos.
here you just kinda disappointed at the fact That he was created alone for the purpose of destroying thanos I hate when either disney, gunn or the writers screw with a characters lore. I can understand the the cape and energy blasts and flying etc. but damb give him super strength and some measure of invulnerability

here you just kinda disappointed at the fact That he was created alone for the purpose of destroying thanos I hate when either disney, gunn or the writers screw with a characters lore. I can understand the the cape and energy blasts and flying etc. but damb give him super strength and some measure of invulnerability

That's why I hope they didn't mess with Wanda's powers too much since they are so complex. But it's the complexity about it that makes her so damn powerful. EO said that she has telekinesis...like, okay that's all fair and good but that's only but a sliver of the power that she has. I sincerely hope that we get to see some reality warping and all that. At least we got, what looked like a hex bolt in the trailer. But like you said with Drax, they need to not **** with Thor too much. and I hope they don't mess with Carol's powers either.

jeeeebus this fig looks great! feel like i need someone to talk me out of getting the exclusive ver out now and waiting until i can save hundred bucks or so and get via a retailer like bigbad. just want so bad... right now.:gah:

any idea when in jan it will ship, the reg ver- late or early ?

Does anyone know if sideshow is able to charge your card (if you are on flex pay) for the complete balance when an item is released?
My flex pay final payment is set for march.

Does anyone know if sideshow is able to charge your card (if you are on flex pay) for the complete balance when an item is released?
My flex pay final payment is set for march.

Yes. Usually they send an email notice asking if you want to pay the rest of the balance and get the item earlier or if you wish to remain on flexpay.

Back