Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
inhand box pics of the normal ver are popping up now so it seems both vers are out in Hk.

Thanks for sharing my video review - just wanna throw in some of my shots. This one especially:

star.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

16.jpg

20.jpg

2.jpg

Here some more:
Hot Toys Star-Lord -Guardians of the Galaxy - 1/6 MMS255 video and photo review

Thank you again for the support!

Should he not have been released with the shorter jacket too? He only wears the long jacket at the very start then switches to the short for the majority of the film.

Should he not have been released with the shorter jacket too? He only wears the long jacket at the very start then switches to the short for the majority of the film.

I love the long jacket look, but I'm with you....was kinda hopeful for the shorter jacket to be included.....especially with a figure like this, that could easily be swapped out. Makes me wish HT would at least do separate accessory packs kinda like Soul of Chogokin or SH Figuarts.......whatever to get me to throw more money at them!

Back