Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starlord needs his holster's for his guns...Hot Toys needs to fix that pronto

10537099_759061630822496_4211182081713920258_n.jpg

Hell of a lot of lens distortion due to the head being at the top of the frame but...is he wearing eyeliner? :monkey3

Is that Adam Lambert???

I'm using the LED helmeted sculpt regardless of how that Pratt sculpt turns out. They better work on it though lol

This is what I'll be doing as well, but agreed on the sculpt. Just saw the movie last night, really enjoyed it but I'm stopping short of trying to get all 5 characters, I'll just stick with this one.

Yeah you can, I already asked it just has to convert first.

I tried to change the figure to an payment plan but it says i can only cancel it and there is no payment plan for a waitlist item.
dont know if i can pay it at full when it comes out so they leave me with not many chances here.

I tried to change the figure to an payment plan but it says i can only cancel it and there is no payment plan for a waitlist item.
dont know if i can pay it at full when it comes out so they leave me with not many chances here.

Yea I'm in the same boat, the only previous experience I had was getting on the waitlist for the dark knight armory, and it converted and I was able to change it to a payment plan but that's only because it came back in stock after the conversion, so I'm not sure about this one since people are getting conversions but it also remains a waitlist item. If it comes back in stock to order, then I think it'd be able to be put on a flexpay.

Do you have pics of what the holster looked like?
At some points it seemed the guns were magnetic to his hips.

don't have pics,but his pistol shooters should attach to his sides right like in the movie? even if it's magnets,it would be cool

Back