Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from the Hot Toys Community page on FB

10537099_759061630822496_4211182081713920258_n.jpg

That hair looks kind of dumb but I don't care, helmeted sculpt is way too cool to ever display without it!

:lol...... isn't that like a tiny little thing that sits behind his ear :dunno
still they should have included it :slap

Yup it is! They should! and maybe like the workshop and mechanic tony make a unhelmeting helmet part if you get my meaning. With the holographic effect and some part of the helmet!

Yup it is! They should! and maybe like the workshop and mechanic tony make a unhelmeting helmet part if you get my meaning. With the holographic effect and some part of the helmet!

I get you! We wont get that though but any extra stuff I can get from this movie I will get, I hope we get an accessories set with alternate outfits, guns and extras. Anything, theres loads they could include

I get you! We wont get that though but any extra stuff I can get from this movie I will get, I hope we get an accessories set with alternate outfits, guns and extras. Anything, theres loads they could include

Yea there is like the present from his mum. Quill in underwear with orange water effect. His triangle thingy which sucks anything to it. That thing was cool and I am surprised its not included.

I'll want to display the human head. I loved Pratt as Star Lord and I almost always display my heroes unmasked, no matter how cool the masked version is.

I'll want to display the human head. I loved Pratt as Star Lord and I almost always display my heroes unmasked, no matter how cool the masked version is.

That's awesome:hi5: I hate when people say "It (unmasked/unhelmeted headsculpt) will just sit in the box."

:hi5: For me, the actors /actresses are one of the reasons I enjoy the characters so much when it comes to the movies - not just the writing or the name of said superhero. If I really don't like an actor and think they're "meh" or not very good, chances are high I'm not going to be much of a fan of the character they're playing in the film because I'm not going to like their take. And since it's the movie versions HT makes....

Also, it helps that HT's sculpts [on average] are great.

It's different for me when it comes to the SSC Marvel comics figures they're going to be doing - if I get any of them, I'll enjoy the masked sculpts.

Last edited:
As soon as I read they cast him I was very excited. I knew this was his big break.

He is pretty humble too. He stole some of his wardrobe so he can visit kids in the hospital.

Back