Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just annoying that people can't wait to talk about it until it come out for everyone else. I'm avoiding this thread until after imsee it. Even then I'll discuss it after the weekend so everyone has a chance to see it.

This.

I unsubscribed from a few threads for just that reason. People are lucky to preview the film early or see it the day it releases then go full force diarrhea mouth on here ruining it. :cuss

Chandrill.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fail.

Luckily most people already knew about the orb, but still... :lol

I'm going to see it in about 3 hours so I'll be sure to keep my mouth shut. :wink1:

Chandrill.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fail.

Luckily most people already knew about the orb, but still... :lol

I'm going to see it in about 3 hours so I'll be sure to keep my mouth shut. :wink1:

Please tell me how to use the spoiler button lol!!!!

Never mind just found out how to o it.

Big thumbs up. As skeptical as I was from the trailers it certainly surprised me how good it was. Sooooo glad I preordered Star-Lord. Badass. Hope everyone enjoys the movie!

Haven't seen the movie yet but am hearing nothing but good things. Decided to pre-order Star-Lord since there's no nonrefundable deposit. Will probably order Rocket and Groot at some point too. I'm undecided on Gamora and Drax at this point.

The movie is really good and even the villain like Ronan is very good too.
I am in for the whole team but damn Hot Toys, why do u need an exclusive version for Star Lord, the orb is an essential piece...

The movie is really good and even the villain like Ronan is very good too.
I am in for the whole team but damn Hot Toys, why do u need an exclusive version for Star Lord, the orb is an essential piece...

Yup. I'm going to have to cancel the cheaper preorder somewhere else and go with the exclusive. Only complaint I have with the movie is forcing me to want EVERYTHING from it!

Figure turned out great and have to admit it's tempting. Star-Lord does have a cool Han Solo/Indy vibe about him (plus nice design), though, so I'm giving it more consideration than I usually would, given how unfamiliar I am with the character. He, Groot and Rocket would make for a nice display, though.

Chandrill, the most hated person in the galaxy thread right now

Jk, but seriously, it's not even Friday lol

On a related note, I'm glad I PO the figure, like said previously, this property is going to move merchandise easily

Yup. I'm going to have to cancel the cheaper preorder somewhere else and go with the exclusive. Only complaint I have with the movie is forcing me to want EVERYTHING from it!

I totally agree that this movie has loads of potential for variants of different characters.
I may go with the exclusive route too but it depends on the price after release.

This figure will be out next year, still so time for me to think about starting my Guardians collection.
P.S: Gamora looks hot in a dress, :D

Watched the movie tonight and finally can stop ignoring GOTG threads but i have to be honest about how felt about the film,

Just kidding, loved it! Went with some friends tonight and going a second time with my girlfriend this weekend. I will be watching this many many times for years to come.

Going tomorrow to see this I have booked the seats and am quite exited :). Never really read any Guardians in the comics so the whole thing is quite new to me.

As for the figures even without seeing the film I think the Starlord figure looks so good in it's own right I might well pick him up, not sure about the others I'll wait untill I've seen the film.

I have a question ....SSC have two Star Lords??? one Preview and the other one now on pre order????
what be the difference???

Before watching the movie I said to myself I do not need to get any of the guardians since I'm not too familiar with the characters. After watching the movie I now must get them all!

Back