Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if we'll get orange headphones on this ��

This is bugging me more than it should. Such a small but important detail. They done the same on the Legends figure.

Before watching the movie I said to myself I do not need to get any of the guardians since I'm not too familiar with the characters. After watching the movie I now must get them all!

I was pretty familiar with the characters but was able to stay away from wanting these but during the ending credits, I PO'd all 3 of these guys so far :lol

I think they will look great on display since each character looks different and I think they will stand out in people's collections.

Before watching the movie I said to myself I do not need to get any of the guardians since I'm not too familiar with the characters. After watching the movie I now must get them all!

That worries me...now I may want all five...

Oh my goodness...this movie is probably the best Marvel movie yet!! Long Live the Guardians of the Galaxy! Long Live Thanos and his massive CHIN!!!

Might I ask why not good sir? No figure from the movie at all? Interesting.

You mean it's not the BEST Marvel movie???:lol

It's a good stand alone movie, but it lacks something that made me feel I'm watching a Marvel movie.
Felt like I was watching a nice Pixar adventure movie.

Maybe it's just that I don't care for the characters that much. Pacing was off at the first half of the movie, too.

Then again, this Star Lord figure is really well done judging from SDCC pics. Might not just be worth the money and shelf space for me.

That worries me...now I may want all five...

I didn't think I would like the characters as much as I did. Yet again marvel got a great cast together and hot toys have done an amazing job on the figures.

I don´t think I can live any longer without a Rocket and Groot figure. But then, they could get weird on the shelf, so I´ll need to get me a Starlord. But just this three figures will have a lack of feminine thing, so I probably will have to get a Namora. And only Namora and this other guys could sent the message that something is missing, so I probably will have to get a Drax too.

DAMMIT, I WILL NEED TO ASSEMBLE THE FULL TEAM!

I HATE MARVEL!

I don´t think I can live any longer without a Rocket and Groot figure. But then, they could get weird on the shelf, so I´ll need to get me a Starlord. But just this three figures will have a lack of feminine thing, so I probably will have to get a Gamora. And only Gamora and this other guys could sent the message that something is missing, so I probably will have to get a Drax too.

DAMMIT, I WILL NEED TO ASSEMBLE THE FULL TEAM!

I HATE MARVEL!

Fixed.

Back