Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't expect too much but this movie was awesome! Love the soundtrack and it makes sense after watching the film. Can't wait for GOTG2.

I have to fight off all urges to buy any of the figures since I'm saving every last penny for all of Avengers 2 figures.

Thats very wise, 2K buy in for that line :lol

I did PO starlord and now im really on the fence about getting the rest, I do like groot a lot, not too crazy about the rest though, I mean there not bad but just not amazing IMO, but part of me would like to own the complete set. Dam, decisions decisions.

Man I saw the movie on Sunday. The real dilemma will be to order the whole Guardians line or the Batman Armory + Batsignal set...

Too bad he doesn't come with a screaming rat/lizzard :lol That would have been a nice exclusive.

I did PO starlord and now im really on the fence about getting the rest, I do like groot a lot, not too crazy about the rest though, I mean there not bad but just not amazing IMO, but part of me would like to own the complete set. Dam, decisions decisions.

Starlord is pretty great, sure the team looks great together but is it necessary?...........Yes :lol

I have to fight off all urges to buy any of the figures since I'm saving every last penny for all of Avengers 2 figures.

:exactly: Same here!! I want the Avengers line more too. Great looking line of figures though and I have managed to resist ordering any of these GOTG figures....thus far!! :lol

I'm going to go ahead and get the team over time. Avengers 2 will warrant purchasing Ultron, Cap, Iron-Man, and maybe Scarlet Witch. Gotta have the Guardians.

Man I saw the movie on Sunday. The real dilemma will be to order the whole Guardians line or the Batman Armory + Batsignal set...

Too bad he doesn't come with a screaming rat/lizzard :lol That would have been a nice exclusive.

That would be frigging awesome.

IMO Gamora looks like it just came out of the screen good. Love her Headsculpt. Don't look at Drax tho, it's meh

That too, that too.....no more hitting please... the hair you understand...

ahh OK I'll just poke you in the eye with a stick t2411.gif :rotfl

Back