Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else think the team will get their own blue and red uniforms in GOTG 2? IMO these uniforms define the team brought together in 2008 by Abnett and Lanning (who also advised on the movie). These uniforms will solidify the team and give them more of a superhero vibe. (As well as more reason to get the entire team again from hot toys!) Them you might see your 5-pack!
ujetazy8.jpg

I should point out that's not Drax in the pic above. It's Adam Warlock who was another member of the "original" rebuilt team along with the female Quasar. (Two easy additions to the second movie if they want to sell more "good guys".

Does anyone else think the team will get their own blue and red uniforms in GOTG 2? IMO these uniforms define the team brought together in 2008 by Abnett and Lanning (who also advised on the movie). These uniforms will solidify the team and give them more of a superhero vibe. (As well as more reason to get the entire team again from hot toys!) Them you might see your 5-pack!
ujetazy8.jpg

Yeah but they usually go for a more movie stylized version of the outfits, I think they will be closer to what we seen Rocket wore at the end of the movie

Will probably be the same part as Back To Future walkman...which is black...

ujetazy8.jpg
Don't like the idea of Groot in a uniform... It'd be like Chewie wearing pants. Overall for a bunch of misfits like the Guardians, I like how this first film handled the costuming, with everyone wearing their own unique outfit. Haven't seen the film, yet, so I don't know if that changes by the end, but I wouldn't want them to go X-Men and end-up in a bunch of samey costumes, myself.

Don't like the idea of Groot in a uniform... It'd be like Chewie wearing pants. Overall for a bunch of misfits like the Guardians, I like how this first film handled the costuming, with everyone wearing their own unique outfit. Haven't seen the film, yet, so I don't know if that changes by the end, but I wouldn't want them to go X-Men and end-up in a bunch of samey costumes, myself.

True. Good point! It might be fun for them to try to suit up together in the next film but them Groot just rips out of his and they say forget it!

Back