Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it today...really great film...not as good as The Avengers..but that may be down to not knowing the characters at all.

Dang, less than 10. Going to wait on this one, myself. I would never use the handcuffs and between the regular orb and the ex, I prefer the regular. Just not 100% sure that he would improve my planned Groot/Rocket display or not. Cool figure, though!

Huh, the exclusive, like the EX BTTF Marty sell out in under 2 days. Impressive, most impressive. Glad I PO'd both exclusives.

Two VERY VERY popular figures- I knew as soon as GoTG was released Star Lord would be selling like hotcakes..

It is nice to see the exclusives selling out after a small but reasonable window. When they're up for months at a time, it does not seem as special.

As soon as I came back from the movie last night, I put down an order for the EX. I knew the figure would sell out once people saw the movie.

Back