1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
79333241df794602b14d562dd23fa47f_zpsdffc4ec0.jpg

1bf28f5eb45ef916f6d697425d8718bc_zps847b2f84.jpg

118c741631939d947619af7d09e75d55_zpsb2feb121.jpg

a186617e6155d54497f1fdcae7d42468_zps7c5dc086.jpg

What head would everyone recommend using if I want to pose him with the nailgun and stunglove for his assault on the Mandarin compound look?

Nice! I ordered one of those stands for this figure as well. It is a really cool figure with several display options.

I had the figure and loved it.. but the chest light had stopped working the next day. Also, when I replaced the batteries in his forearm repulsor, the damn thing wouldn't turn off! I know that happens sometimes.
SO. I contacted Sideshow and I just had to ship it back and get a brand spankin' new one! :yess:

Does anyone have an exact answer why replacing batteries/whatever the reason for the light to stay on without being able to turn off? :dunno

I had the figure and loved it.. but the chest light had stopped working the next day. Also, when I replaced the batteries in his forearm repulsor, the damn thing wouldn't turn off! I know that happens sometimes.
SO. I contacted Sideshow and I just had to ship it back and get a brand spankin' new one! :yess:

Does anyone have an exact answer why replacing batteries/whatever the reason for the light to stay on without being able to turn off? :dunno

Bad wiring probably and the electronic parts they use are cheap

I always wondered, is it the same body as the Mech Test 2.0 where BOTH arms are removable, or is only the right arm interchangeable?

So is the wrist blaster that is the exclusive with this figure the same one that sells for $10 on Ebay?

Anyone on the fence, AlterEgo has a code for the Superbowl.

Tony Stark (The Mechanic) 1:6 Scale Figure
Save $45.00!
$179.99 with coupon code:

sbs902101

Anyone on the fence, AlterEgo has a code for the Superbowl.

Tony Stark (The Mechanic) 1:6 Scale Figure
Save $45.00!
$179.99 with coupon code:

sbs902101

Is that code only for The Mechanic? How did you get the code? Was it from a newsletter? I don't see it on the site. Thanks!

^^^ Thanks Yankee. I guess I should sign up for that newsletter, haha

Do you know what figures have codes for discount? I don't think they will send me the email they sent out already so I'm not sure what else has a code except for Mechanic and Mandarin. Also, do they all expire today?

^^^ Thanks Yankee. I guess I should sign up for that newsletter, haha

Do you know what figures have codes for discount? I don't think they will send me the email they sent out already so I'm not sure what else has a code except for Mechanic and Mandarin. Also, do they all expire today?
Idk the code but the only other HT figure is MoS Jor El and the code is in that thread. The other 3 times are Kotobukiya statues

Is the Mechanic body the same as the Mech Test 2.0 body, where both arms are removable/interchangeable? Or is only the Mech Test 2.0 body have both arms removable?

Back