1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine......best Tony so far.......
3a4ubena.jpg
y4etume6.jpg
re2yzutu.jpg
ejutatu8.jpg

Is the body that comes with this figure the same as the workshop version? I ask because I've ordered a left repulsor arm and I want to use it for this figure. Thanks!

Canceled mine and pre ordered with the HAPPPYHARLEYDAYS code! 20$ makes a difference in my wallet. :)

wasnt too sure about this tony stark since i have the other one but man the temptation is getting to me

I wanted to get un-boxing pics up on my blog early for this one but sadly I had to change to flex payment so I could pay off DX13 and a bunch of other bills. DX13 unboxing pics will be coming though. :yess: Hopefully Mk42 also releases in March when this guy's flex payments are done so I can share some in-sync poses but that one might be delayed. Both flex payments would end around the same time.

Nevermind, looks like I'm getting it after all... already shipped, too late to change. heh

Last edited:
Mine too. Go0d thing I was quick enough in switching out the cards for this. Otherwise, I'm going to get into hot water with my bank! There are advantages living on the Eastcoast and one of these is a 3-hour headstart! LoLz!

Just got my tracking number, next Monday for me

I feel for my wife all these figures that have been arriving these last couple of weeks :lol

My **** never ships day one. I was charged before I woke up at 8 am too. Booooooooooooooo

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Is it just me, or for the Iron Man 3 box art, the others (Mech Test and Mandarin) use a photo of the character from the movie, whereas this box uses a photo of the figure?

I just found that sort of odd...

Back