Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how is everyone displaying Ed? I decided to go with top of Detolf at least for now. I'd like to eventually find a way to put him and Robocop together.

I had pre ordered this through AE and just sent them an email to request paypal payment and they informed me that I had already paid.
Hotdamn!!
Almost feels like I got a free figure!

I used to have the original one on a leaning shelf in my collection room... but I believe this one is taller which means I'll need to find a new home for him as the old one just barely fit.

It's time once again to play that exciting new game, FIND THE DECAL
with our humble host Mr. Kinney McBun-Bun!!!

CAUTION BARS ON LEGS 2.jpg
CAUTION BARS on legs.jpg

These yellow and black caution bars appear on the full-size prop, but not on the animation model.
Because they are placed on the anterior (front) surfaces but not on the sides, I'm going to assume they also were placed
on the posterior (rear) corners of the knee joints in the same way, although this isn't shown on screen. Therefor, I'll be printing them in sets of eight.

My own personal preference is to add missing details which reflect BOTH the animation model and the life-size prop.
Some people may prefer to detail their own ED-209 to reflect one or the other, or both like myself. When I print the decals
and make them available, I'll just include everything so you can pick and choose.

Came home to my ED that unfortunately can't be played with until the weekend.

Surprisingly small box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you guys think of the cabinet backdrop another member made for me, any changes you would make?

I think adding ED-209 would be nice, but that just my opinion.
lol, he will be there, this will be used for my Ed209 Ht figure backdrop, robo will also be in it
i ran this across the movie, and the guy that made it did a great job, very accurate down to the vase and light outside the door

Back