Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ED was awesome for its time.

I agree.

Here is Wookster's review of it all those years ago.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_111306b.htm

Looks like it was in the $200 range at the time. Doubled the price but looks worth it to me.

review_ed209_1.jpg

182972_10151423194432344_926038858_n.jpg

What an awesome revisit, blows the original out of the water.

How long u think this will be in-stock on Sideshows site?

:violin

Can't really compare as far as how far they've gone but still sad to see the difference in price.

5-30-201310-33-17PM_zpsd46732f0.jpg~original

5-30-201310-35-38PM_zps91c7655f.jpg~original

The Interest in a 1/6 scale robocain figure lead me to this Hobby... And now i want it more than ever... But no Company Take The burden to do it!!!

Pre-ordered this and Robo (w/o chair... just cannot see displaying him sitting down) from Urban Samurai. The small pre-order discount, no customs/duties and $15.00 flat-rate shipping do a bit to ease the pain, but ~$700.00... *sweats* Still, they're just too good to pass up. Will look amazing together on the shelf and really like the battle damage options on both. Another thing that makes me feel a little better is this license is done for me with these two figures. I never need another thing related to RoboCop. :yess:

not gonna order thr sideshow, retailer is only $669, save lots money with CA tax. anyways, ordered both ed-209 and robocop.

That's a good price for both, jye. Really Sideshow's only benefit nowadays is a worthwhile exclusive or flexpay, but boy do you pay a premium for it (especially as a foreign collector). Really glad there was no exclusive with either of these.

From AFX I bought most of expensive statue from them cause they always have discount and shipping is really low.
Btw$669 is the price with shipping lol.

From AFX I bought most of expensive statue from them cause they always have discount and shipping is really low.
Btw$669 is the price with shipping lol.

I've never ordered from AFX before, but there prices are the lowest I've seen so far for Robocop and Ed-209. Are they reliable?

Pre-ordered this and Robo (w/o chair... just cannot see displaying him sitting down) from Urban Samurai. The small pre-order discount, no customs/duties and $15.00 flat-rate shipping do a bit to ease the pain, but ~$700.00... *sweats* Still, they're just too good to pass up. Will look amazing together on the shelf and really like the battle damage options on both. Another thing that makes me feel a little better is this license is done for me with these two figures. I never need another thing related to RoboCop. :yess:

:hi5:

I just popped my Die-Cast Cherry with the same combo. I live 20 minutes from USam. so I pay p/u fee. $3. So stoked to get this, all the Robo-Cop I will ever need too. Unless Robo-Cain is released:slap

Back