Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ready to order this baby once I see the in-hand pics. With the new RP policy, I'll have no hesitation using RPs or a coupon. :yess:

Well i guess they aren't going to bother offering this new RP policy to orders already placed, typical. I wish you could add more RP to an order if you
wanted to.

Well i guess they aren't going to bother offering this new RP policy to orders already placed, typical. I wish you could add more RP to an order if you wanted to.

Only those that were processed 40 days prior to Feb 14th I believe. Otherwise everyone would be collecting reward points ever since they started ordering from SSC.

What do you guys think the shipping cost on ED will be? I'm curious.

I reckon it will be about $20?

I think my QS001 1/4 Batman shipping was about $20 so I assumed it was going to be around that much. Not sure what the weight is of both figures though, but if it is similar, then there's a good chance. :yess:

Still haven't seen any news on this guy yet, isn't it supposed to be coming in a month or so?

Looks like they delayed ED-209 to release with Robocop in late Summer/Fall, at least according to HT Japan...

Yay another delay at least I will not have to look at Ed-209 for 5 months waiting for robocop . hot toys list updated august here we come .

I had a feeling ED would be delayed. Best this way so when it comes closer to the release date than we can all have Robocop and ED together on the shelves. Also saves me money for shelving that I desperately need.

Can anybody who has the 1st release ED-209 tell me if this beast will fit on one of the Detolf shelves and if there would be enough room for Robo to fit on the same shelf with him?

Thanks!

I believed I considered a Detolf for mine and I think height wise he could fit, but he was too wide. And definitely not with another figure.

And I think this version is going to be a bit larger.

Back