Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must be missing something. I'm still seeing the Japanese word for March everywhere I see the new ED-209 on the Hot Toys Japan website.

every time i see an unread post here, i hope it contains a new picture :(

I hope for confirmation one way or another on what material they've used for the ****ing dome. But no, for some reason, a HUGE issue with the first release has not warranted any assurances, or any kind of mention whatsoever, with regard to the new release, go figure.

It may not be for you but for me it works out fine.

Why would you imagine I care how it is for you? I want it on my shelf ASAP. Not delayed for some nebulous reason.

This thing will be pushed back until Xmas at this rate. Lucky we have a steady diet of Iron Man!

Why would you imagine I care how it is for you?

This thing will be pushed back until Xmas at this rate. Lucky we have a steady diet of Iron Man!

I did say you cared and frankly you shouldn't. Each to its own and probably will be. Iron Man? No more of those. I controlled getting any and I'm happy I did.

I CARE!!! I want ED now not 6 months from now! I dont care if Robo isn't coming out the same time.
Honestly i'm a much BIGGER fan of ED and want him 1st so screw this " Its ok if hes delayed " crap.

Can anybody who has the 1st release ED-209 tell me if this beast will fit on one of the Detolf shelves and if there would be enough room for Robo to fit on the same shelf with him?

Thanks!

No, it doesn't.
When I still owned old ED209 he stoof upon the Detolf next to my QS002 Endoskeleton.

New EDs space is meanwhile warmed by crappy NECA ED209.

I hope for confirmation one way or another on what material they've used for the ****ing dome. But no, for some reason, a HUGE issue with the first release has not warranted any assurances, or any kind of mention whatsoever, with regard to the new release, go figure.

Same concern here. My intitial thoughts was that if they improved the material is would have been listed on the specs but no word at all. I would've preordered this thing ages ago if we got some kind of confirmation.

This delay may save us. The real ED-209 is coming and you will need all your precious money...unless you like toy.
Accept no substitute.

Lucky me, I POed mine from amiami, didn't pay a thing yet.
We will have an official announcement for the ultimate ED-209 before august and I will cancel my HT ED order in a heart beat.
The time of inaccurate toys is over, a line of state of the art Robocop collectibles is coming.
Soon, very soon.

Lucky me, I POed mine from amiami, didn't pay a thing yet.
We will have an official announcement for the ultimate ED-209 before august and I will cancel my HT ED order in a heart beat.
The time of inaccurate toys is over, a line of state of the art Robocop collectibles is coming.
Soon, very soon.

"Ultimate ED209"? Whut?

100% accurate replica ;)
If you're looking for an articulated figure, HT might be a good choice.
If you're interested in a true replica, then hold off HT just like I did.
Save the money and the space to display this bad boy, 'cause there aren't no room for two ED-209.

Back