Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't pulled the trigger but I do want this one. I probably spent near $2k on HT last year (Tumbler, Batpod, DX11, DX12, DX13, Mk7, Bane, Catwoman, just to name a few) and now the Armory, Iron Patriot, Mk42, Robocop, Thor so far, I don't know if my budget can handle it.... especially when Loki will probably be announced soon among others.

Just preordered this beast . I can't believe I pulled the trigger on this guy . It's so awesome but ver expensive .

Just preordered this beast . I can't believe I pulled the trigger on this guy . It's so awesome but ver expensive .

I'm right with you on that.I think this and RoboCop(with chair) are the most I've spent on figures.
I can't wait for them to come out though!!!!!

Last edited:
How realistic is the February release date? That's when my last payment is due..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the Sideshowshop says now Expected to ship April 2014.

its ok for me, so i can straighten out my funds until then :wink1:

Yep, works great for me, as well. Also like that Robo and ED will not be coming out in the same month. With Vader, Grievous and War Machine Mark II to pick-up in the next month or two, these guys getting pushed back means I don't have to worry about stretching my budget.

I originally only wanted Robocop but he will be lonely without ED. :lol Maybe I can sell my Batpod to fund this...

● “You are in direct violation of Penal Code 1.13, Section 9. You have 5 seconds to comply. Four…three…two…one…I am now authorized to use physical force.”

I wonder how clear this quote will be. In the film you can barely hear him say most of it over the screams of panic. NECA's ED doesn't have it for this reason. And Anthrapoid didn't have it in the audio samples he made.

I wonder how clear this quote will be. In the film you can barely hear him say most of it over the screams of panic. NECA's ED doesn't have it for this reason. And Anthrapoid didn't have it in the audio samples he made.
I didn't include it only because my new (fairly crappy) computer only has on-board sound, not a real soundcard. So, I wasn't able to access the 5.1 discreet audio tracks. Without 5.1 support, the audio automatically mixes down to 2 channel stereo. Still, if I DID upgrade to 5.1 support, that particular phrase might be mixed with the screaming and yelling on a single audio track permanently.

I didn't include it only because my new (fairly crappy) computer only has on-board sound, not a real soundcard. So, I wasn't able to access the 5.1 discreet audio tracks. Without 5.1 support, the audio automatically mixes down to 2 channel stereo. Still, if I DID upgrade to 5.1 support, that particular phrase might be mixed with the screaming and yelling on a single audio track permanently.

Nevertheless great job on the rest of the soundclips. I added them to my Robocop soundtrack folder.

Back