Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a drastic change in my working hours, some sudden car and home repair bills and despite me trying to work the numbers and bending my head over a calculator for the last few hours...

I have had to cancel this, and the Robocop/Chair combo. And some others too.

Good luck Woodward

After a drastic change in my working hours, some sudden car and home repair bills and despite me trying to work the numbers and bending my head over a calculator for the last few hours...

I have had to cancel this, and the Robocop/Chair combo. And some others too.

I wouldn't worry too much, the price tag will keep them around for awhile. And plus there is no way in hell these will come out in February.

Damn shame. Hopefully he'll still be around. I haven't got the funds either to order him so I'm still waiting and hoping he isn't sold out anytime soon. Did you have an NRD on the order?

What are the odds of this coming out 1st-2nd qtr? I have other things pre-ordered and fear they may conflict.
Mk17 and man of steel are supposed to come out feb.

What are the odds of this coming out 1st-2nd qtr? I have other things pre-ordered and fear they may conflict.
Mk17 and man of steel are supposed to come out feb.

HT release dates haven't been too terrible lately. Maybe not Q1, but I'd say there's a good chance you'll see them in Q2.

My last Flex payments for ED and Robo are supposed to fall on February 5th. So I've got two payments left on each. Haven't been any changes to the payment schedule yet, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Of course, when there are delays they usually don't kick in until just before the last payment, so it could easily still happen. But thus far, knock wood, we're still on course ...

Fingers ... cross 'em if you got 'em. :pray:

The HT Japan release dates article said he was, I think. I'm still hoping to hear more about the head since I heard people mention problems with the black part being rubbing and break apart over time. Can't wait though. I have almost enough reward points to get him for free! :yess:

Nice dude! I know the dome deteriorated on the previous release, my did anyway Dx Like you, I just hope it's not rubber this time.

Back