Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC sent me an RMA email yesterday, today, I received 27 more. (Glitch in their system)

And just send your own pics guys, I told SSC that my rubber was sucked in and that I was sure that the cracking was to follow. As some parts of my dome have become shinier than other parts....

Mine ISNT cracking yet, anywhere. I'm just not taking that gamble as much as I like to keep this piece. I think everyone that ordered From SSC should do the same. Wanna be heard? That's the way.

Honesty is key, they are pretty cool and they are taking care of customers.

Don't expect that treatment if you send others peoples pics though.

I've had to return a few things to them the last couple of years and they've always been great about it. A busted Batpod, Catwoman's crappy goggles and a broken IM Mark 1 2.0. But I don't feel like there's anything wrong with my ED yet so I'm not sure I should try to get a refund until there is.

Thank you guys.
can someone list me the major 1/6 blogs and websites i will inform them of the problem and hope that they pass the info.

I've had to return a few things to them the last couple of years and they've always been great about it. A busted Batpod, Catwoman's crappy goggles and a broken IM Mark 1 2.0. But I don't feel like there's anything wrong with my ED yet so I'm not sure I should try to get a refund until there is.

You are prolonging the inevitable.

Who knows if SSC will still honor returns when yours starts showing damage.....

Some guy selling one on the facebook page 1/6 Figures - For Sale or Trade UK

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FiguresForSaleOrTradeUK/333990260091159/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

I know why he's selling, so I put on some pictures to show people what is happening to some of them, so the buyer can make an informed choice.
Lots of dicks went mad trying to say I was sabotaging his sale of ED209 lol. No actually I was helping some poor guy not get stuck with a rotting figure

They also say it wont happen to theirs because we are in the UK and that its happened because people have them in the sunlight or on the radiator :rotfl Oh yeah and they removed all my posts and pictures.

Some guy selling one on the facebook page 1/6 Figures - For Sale or Trade UK. I know why he's selling, so I put on some pictures to show people what is happening to some of them, so the buyer can make an informed choice.
Lots of dicks went mad trying to say I was sabotaging his sale of ED209 lol. No actually I was helping some poor guy not get stuck with a rotting figure
They also say it wont happen to theirs because we are in the UK and that its happened because people have them in the sunlight or on the radiator :rotfl Oh yeah and they removed all my posts and pictures.

Well I'm in Ireland and it's happening to mine.

You are prolonging the inevitable.

Who knows if SSC will still honor returns when yours starts showing damage.....

you mind posting the pic you sent to SS showing the sinking dome? or is it the one you posted here some pages back?

Who is hot toys sourcing for their rubber materials?

The rubber phone protector for my 2007 motorola Razr flip phone, not a single crack. My enterbay batman, which seems to be made of similar smooth cell phone rubber cover material, not a crack. But this Ed209 starts cracking and the figure hasn't even sold out yet on BBTS.

Just contacted secretcompassonline, lets see if they're willing to do anything and how their customer service is.

Hi guys.

Have talked to my retailer tonight.

He meant we should publicly press as hard against HT as possible and create enough piblicity because if only the retailers complain nothing would happen.

He said that unfortunately the attitude how Hot Toys are denying our requests for help would be typical for the peoples mindset over there.

So we should definitely keep our efforts up.

I think we should stay in this thread.
This figure is ****ed anyways.... as it seems for now. ;)

But I also appreciate the new thread. :)

Back