Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say, I'm extremely happy with this figure.
It's one of my most anticipated Hot Toys releases in a while.
When I received this figure yesterday, I rewatched the movie, compared the likeness and I have to say that the overall likeness on the Enterbay head is a lot more accurate. The Enterbay version has a longer head and the curve of the jaw piece is more accurate. I don't own that figure and from what I've seen on YouTube it's an overpriced piece with cheap feeling plastic, but the accuracy in the head is better in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

but the accuracy in the head is better in my opinion.
I think just the opposite, the enterbay's head seems stretched, it almost looks likes a caricature.

But yes, the hot toys version is not perfect.

Ugh what kind of batteries does this figure need?

Nevermind figured it out. Man this figure is beautiful . Im in love with it

I have to say, I'm extremely happy with this figure.
It's one of my most anticipated Hot Toys releases in a while.
When I received this figure yesterday, I rewatched the movie, compared the likeness and I have to say that the overall likeness on the Enterbay head is a lot more accurate. The Enterbay version has a longer head and the curve of the jaw piece is more accurate. I don't own that figure and from what I've seen on YouTube it's an overpriced piece with cheap feeling plastic, but the accuracy in the head is better in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
In my opinion, I think the helmet shape is an area where hot toys wins
I think the eb chin piece(where the skin and chin piece meet) doesn't go back far enough and turns vertically too soon, thus giving it a longer look(in addition to the higher helmet)
But, the eb sculpt is spot on, something I bet is easier to achieve at the 1/4 scale

Finally made it into my cabinet

3030ec4d4246f91b1f9730bebcc97e41.jpg

7f6ce1cc5696aba748608e2d9bcc1218.jpg

Last edited:
The enterbay Robocop is better overall then the ht Robocop because of the proportions and probably as you mentioned the scale but overall it looks more accurate to whats seen on screen then the ht version.

No Enterbay talk is allowed in this forum. Get your crap straight man.

You'll soon be banned by YankeesFB and Fabio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSC_4225_800.jpg

Part plastic, part metal, all Hot Toys.

I received my Robocop yesterday, and I'm very happy with him.

However, I do think the whole die-cast is unnecessary. Sure, it makes the figure very heavy and therefor it feels more like an actual collectible than a plastic toy, but the problem is: you can hardly see it's die-cast. The plastic parts and metal parts look the same at first glance. At a second glance, you might see a difference. And that's another problem: you then see a difference between the metal and plastic, where you shouldn't see a difference.

But even though it's overpriced because of the unnecessary die-cast parts, I still love this figure. It just should have been $220 instead of $300.

Back