Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WdU91hl.jpg

Got mine today. probably open it in a few days.

Hey, it's Christmastime already, isn't it? I'm sure Santa wouldn't mind. :santa
How can you resist not ripping that box open now? Will power! WILL POWER!

Haha. I like to save things for weekends. Plus Ive been busy with other little projects.

Anyone missing the little silver nub that protrudes out of the back of Robo's right shoulder?
78b43cbcf98726e3bf8eb6f037956693.jpg
0dda21040efca82eb06e55e1f0a187ad.jpg

Yeah...at home...but I unboxed him @ work...so I might have to check on the floor there....I think w/ a $300 figure I shouldn't have to check the box for parts that should be glued to the figure...correct me if I'm wrong...

I noticed my stand getting scratched up by the feet today. A couple of new nicks in the black part around the hips too. Must be from moving the legs around and opening the leg holster, or something. No biggie cause I have been posing this guy like a mofo for pics :lol

Mine did the same. I got him out and it was all out of place. I thought it was broken but then read the instructions and just pop it back in. But one of them keeps popping out. Also I hate the hands cant hold the gun probably gggggrrrrrrr

Got my robo today, great figure, silver yeah but under my halogens he gets shadows and hints of colours reflecting well, I was dreading swapping the armour plates and helm but ht have made that really easy and safe to do without the risk of pieces dropping off, since this is my first robo and probably last unless the battle damaged drags me in I'm really happy to have it

Congratulations, DA, you're the new official HT RoboCop photographer. You've earned it, brother. :duff

Got mine today. I agree w everything Bauer said to the T. Well said.

Here he is w Ed209.
Super silvery!

I've seen some pics w varying colors and it's been confusing... but these pics are pretty dam close to what mine actually looks like in person.

Nice pics, man! :clap

Looks like they might have sped them through QC to compensate for delays at the dock.

And Span's photos look amazing too.

Excellent photos DA and Spanbaur. :duff

Congrats on the newest addition guys :clap
Thanks fellas. I can't wait to take more photos, including some of him with ED.

Looked at him again this morning in the light. He's a sharp-looking figure, no doubt. Still truly frustrating how they had nailed the paint color on the prototype, and yet totally missed the mark in production and no one at Hot Toys felt the need to step up and say, "now wait a minute here...". This is the equivalent of ordering a metallic-grey car from the dealer and receiving a white-silver car. This is not the same, and someone at Hot Toys should have done something about it. I'd be less upset if they just got it wrong from the start; its how they had it right and then made it wrong thats so frustrating.

So, who's going to be the first collector to find a spray that can go over the silver bits of the figure to darken him up without eliminating the violet tones? :D

Thanks fellas. I can't wait to take more photos, including some of him with ED.

Looked at him again this morning in the light. He's a sharp-looking figure, no doubt. Still truly frustrating how they had nailed the paint color on the prototype, and yet totally missed the mark in production and no one at Hot Toys felt the need to step up and say, "now wait a minute here...". This is the equivalent of ordering a metallic-grey car from the dealer and receiving a white-silver car. This is not the same, and someone at Hot Toys should have done something about it. I'd be less upset if they just got it wrong from the start; its how they had it right and then made it wrong thats so frustrating.

So, who's going to be the first collector to find a spray that can go over the silver bits of the figure to darken him up without eliminating the violet tones? :D

It still won't hold it very well.

But yeah, what do you do. I'm actually looking into buying an extra hand and superglue the damn thing.

I used poster putty on mine, works very well. But learn from my mistake use a little ball at the palm and not near the fingers, made the mistake of using to much and near the fingers so when I pushed them together some got in to the finger joints and took a bit to clean it up.

Back