Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe they are allowed to ship internationally with batteries of that size. My understanding is that they can only ship if the batteries are sealed in. So guessing this would limit shipping to rechargeables only.

Thanks, that at least makes some sense. I just ordered some batteries so I can use the voice function for the first, and likely last time :lol

Wow that's the first **** Jones I've ever seen, nice :lol

It was released a few years ago by Saturday Toys... It was "Men's Suit 02" and came in the grey I have or a black suit. Both the same sculpt and body, but to me the grey is the more iconic look and they do a very nice job on capturing the look of the suit.

Like I said it was only $60 when it was new and was a full figure, I later added the gun.

Finally received mine yesterday and im very impressed. Been following the thread so knew the pros and cons... First of all, this feels very weighty and very well constructed. All the joints are very stiff but easily functionable. The paint job is fantastic even though its not totally screen accurate. Its not to silver and the pink/purple flip in the paint app is really nice and gives it a believable metal appearance . The battle damage is superb and I mean really superb. The showing of the eye is so well done. I also dont think he's to dark and it wasnt something that jumped out once I opened the box. Nitpicks for me, again the hands are great until you want to pose the gun in hand.should have included gripping hands. Also and this is probably just me but the switch location on the chair could have gone the other side making it easier to switch on. I think anyone who is getting this cant not be impressed and it has a great display presence. Get some good down lighting on him and you have a winner. Anyway, thats my thoughts :)

Finally received mine yesterday and im very impressed. Been following the thread so knew the pros and cons... First of all, this feels very weighty and very well constructed. All the joints are very stiff but easily functionable. The paint job is fantastic even though its not totally screen accurate. Its not to silver and the pink/purple flip in the paint app is really nice and gives it a believable metal appearance . The battle damage is superb and I mean really superb. The showing of the eye is so well done. I also dont think he's to dark and it wasnt something that jumped out once I opened the box. Nitpicks for me, again the hands are great until you want to pose the gun in hand.should have included gripping hands. Also and this is probably just me but the switch location on the chair could have gone the other side making it easier to switch on. I think anyone who is getting this cant not be impressed and it has a great display presence. Get some good down lighting on him and you have a winner. Anyway, thats my thoughts :)

It was released a few years ago by Saturday Toys... It was "Men's Suit 02" and came in the grey I have or a black suit. Both the same sculpt and body, but to me the grey is the more iconic look and they do a very nice job on capturing the look of the suit.

Like I said it was only $60 when it was new and was a full figure, I later added the gun.

You can't beat that for $60. Do you ever plan to add on the wonky arms when he falls out the window? :rotfl

sgqAL8E.jpg

Hey Alex, it's your Uncle Bingo! :lol

The trick to the hands is to get the index finger through the trigger first, then close the others around the gun. Kinda like so
Screenshot (1936).jpg

Screenshot (1935).jpg

Also the stand..yeah it is garbage and serves no purpose securing the figure. Make sure you get him nice and balanced in the middle so he doesn't topple forward.

Looks great, buddy, congrats! Now I'm waiting for a leggy scientist to put a crown on his head and give him a kiss.

robocrowned.jpg

The trick to the hands is to get the index finger through the trigger first, then close the others around the gun. Kinda like so
View attachment 149401

View attachment 149402

Also the stand..yeah it is garbage and serves no purpose securing the figure. Make sure you get him nice and balanced in the middle so he doesn't topple forward.

It still won't hold it very well.

But yeah, what do you do. I'm actually looking into buying an extra hand and superglue the damn thing.

You can't beat that for $60. Do you ever plan to add on the wonky arms when he falls out the window? :rotfl

That would be hilarious :lol Man I love Robocop, even the dumb **** like that is still badass :rock :rock

View attachment 149401

View attachment 149402

I tried that with the gun, but didn't have much success. Seems he can hold the gun okay if it's fully out in the classic firing pose, or if the arm is cocked back an angle; any other pose and just falls out. And even in one of the poses where it stays it will fall out with the smallest of bumps.

But yeah, what do you do. I'm actually looking into buying an extra hand and superglue the damn thing.

Wouldn't Blu-Tack, it's kind of like poster putty, pretty much accomplish the same thing? It's reusable and won't necessitate the purchase of another hand.

Gott'em. He's amazing. Love him already. Just a quick poor-quality cameraphone photo.

View attachment 149406

Congrats, man, great pic! :rock

That would be hilarious :lol Man I love Robocop, even the dumb **** like that is still badass :rock :rock

I tried that with the gun, but didn't have much success. Seems he can hold the gun okay if it's fully out in the classic firing pose, or if the arm is cocked back an angle; any other pose and just falls out. And even in one of the poses where it stays it will fall out with the smallest of bumps.

Hmmm, that worked pretty good for me. Granted he doesn't have a death grip on it or anything but it is staying in place and looks good. Maybe try some blue tack? But yeah anyway.......this obviously should have came with a gun firing hand and a stand that actually works.:cuckoo:

Gott'em. He's amazing. Love him already. Just a quick poor-quality cameraphone photo.

View attachment 149406

That is a great pose man.:yess:

Congrats to ALL who just got theirs.

Finally opened mine up -- love it. Can easily see all the purple and blue hues. It has its flaws but overall it's a gorgeous figure and a definite shelf popper.

View attachment 149401

View attachment 149402
Thanks for the tip! I would add that getting the thumb locked in tight against the back of the gun second to the index finger really helps, too.

Congrats, man, great pic! :rock
That is a great pose man.:yess:
That is a great pose... it captures the movement he had.
Thanks, fellas!

Back