Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that dfuzeNL video review is great. His lighting and display are stunning and I love the pose he has him in too.

Mine has finally arrived, no customs charges etc. Guess what? still in the brown box it came in. haha!

Must.resist.

Its only when I look over the original prototype pics do I realise how mislead we were on the colour of this figure. Its really like a bad joke.

Mine has finally arrived, no customs charges etc. Guess what? still in the brown box it came in. haha!

Must.resist.

Override Directive 6 and open it, dammit! :lol

robocop.gif

And congrats on the get! It's great to see that Loonten...finally, remarkably, unbelievably...came through for you! :duff

When mine arrives I'll be waiting for Christmas, as its a gift of my missus along with bespin Luke and sideshow joker.

The missus says they are just too cool to give me before Christmas. And I tend to agree.

What was the point of that in the film really? Doesn't DickJones say ''any attempt to arrest an official of OCP results in instant shut-down''......what kind of 'shut-down' is supposed to be happening there?^ :lol
ive always thought that's the instant the past human elements kick in

ive always thought that's the instant the past human elements kick in

The human element prevented what would otherwise have been an actual shut-down? Maybe. It's just that Jones doesn't seem particularly surprised by it if that's the case...

The human element prevented what would otherwise have been an actual shut-down? Maybe. It's just that Jones doesn't seem particularly surprised by it if that's the case...

That's the only thing I could think of. I've always wondered the same thing, it's programmed as an immediate shutdown, so what's stopping it?

That's the only thing I could think of. I've always wondered the same thing, it's programmed as an immediate shutdown, so what's stopping it?
I think Jones acknowledges the human component when he says, "Ah, still a little fight left in you." right before he introduces ED-209.

There's no mention of instant or immediate shutdown. And daaaaamn, look at the colour of that suit :drool

Sorry, but if it doesn't look like this (and none produced yet have) then it's not RoboCop imho;

delayed shut down post arrest?

Murphy's exceptional will and determination are what prevent him from shutting down. Still, despite all of Jones's bungling, his plan would've worked had it not been for Lewis's rather fortuitous timing.

It's one of the film's weak spots, but I'd take one 1987 RoboCop over just about every pile of crap that's labeled an "action movie" nowadays.

Huh, weird, could have sworn I remember him saying ''immediate'', with special emphasis in fact. Obviously I remembered wrong. Kinda like how people think Moff Jerrjerrod said ''we shall redouble our efforts'' when in fact he just says 'double'

Last edited:
Back