Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grats Fran! I knew a robo fan like yourself would have to get this figure,

Thanks, I will do
I'm looking forward to seeing more robo pics once members start getting theirs

Ya! Thanks!

Can't wait to pose it right next to the super.... Argh! Next to the equally awesome EB version!

Is today they day, fellas? The day that Sideshow might maybe process an order or two from their second batch?

Yes . Where supposed to get charged for this sometime today but the way sideshow has been operating lately , we probably won't have this ship until next ******ing Monday . I'd be completely SHOCKED if this ships out before Thanksgiving .

This is the first toy I am receiving as a preorder from Sideshow and I have to say I'm less than thrilled by the experience. I don't mind waiting but between the lack of communication and the way they shipped out that first batch has left a lot to be desired. Like a few of you, I ordered this when I first saw it come up for preorder and have been trying to remain patient through all the delays. Knowing that people have gotten theirs from Sideshow who ordered it way after a lot of us did is disheartening at best. I hope my Captain America/Steve Rogers, Star Lord, and Marty McFly preoders go a bit smoother than this has.

Yea but this problem with Robocop shipping is widespread. From sideshow buyers to those who went the eBay route. There was obviously a problem at the route, which is Hot Toys.

b816401c0a065f865016a1deaa15b73e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's bee asked a gazillion times, but what type of batteries does this guy take again?
Someone was kind enough to answer when I asked the same question a week or so ago; it's the E90 LR1 N Size. Mine came in the mail last Friday:

Amazon.com: [4 pcs] Energizer E90 LR1 N Size, 1.5 Volt Alkaline Batteries: Industrial & Scientific

:rotfl

PO in May right? Goddamn SSC, get it together.
Yeah, May 2013. If I'd birthed a child when I ordered this figure, he'd be in college by now.

This is the first toy I am receiving as a preorder from Sideshow and I have to say I'm less than thrilled by the experience. I don't mind waiting but between the lack of communication and the way they shipped out that first batch has left a lot to be desired. Like a few of you, I ordered this when I first saw it come up for preorder and have been trying to remain patient through all the delays. Knowing that people have gotten theirs from Sideshow who ordered it way after a lot of us did is disheartening at best. I hope my Captain America/Steve Rogers, Star Lord, and Marty McFly preoders go a bit smoother than this has.

That truly sucks. I suggest calling up Sideshow and personally speaking to a customer rep right before those figures ship out. It may help expedite things, rather than leaving it up to an automated? system.

Nice pic, Positron.

Congrats bro! Still waiting for mine. It's only Monday morning here in the US. Hope to get it either today or tomorrow.

Thanks mate! :) did you get yours in the end?

Override Directive 6 and open it, dammit! :lol

robocop.gif

And congrats on the get! It's great to see that Loonten...finally, remarkably, unbelievably...came through for you! :duff

Hahahaha! Yeah it's a damn miracle it's STILL boxed. Yes, still boxed! I'm just relieved that I actually have it and that no customs was slapped on top of it. It'll still be new at Christmas, right..? :cuckoo:

Spoke to SSC on their live chat... my Robocop is shipping today.

Got charged finally! I'm guessing when I get my email for it I may get a tracking number for it hopefully :pray: if not I expect it like the rest of you by next Friday :wink1: now if I get any scratches or a broken leg, then truly my heart will be broken. How long does it take to get something replaced through SS?

Back