Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, lifted for 21 yrs now
Thanks for the video!

Thanks for viewing, ive been off and on since i was in my early 20's and started noticing myself slacking off as the years have passed but ive been pretty consistent the last year or so. Although i missed the other day because i didn't want to miss the UPS truck, lol.

Thanks for viewing, ive been off and on since i was in my early 20's and started noticing myself slacking off as the years have passed but ive been pretty consistent the last year or so. Although i missed the other day because i didn't want to miss the UPS truck, lol.
That's a good reason to miss

That's a good reason to miss

I got injured at work so I have to take it easy but I'm actually bigger than I have ever been in my life, working out is like a bad habit you have to do it everyday which is tough, but even then I don't have arms like that! Unless you guys are talking about figures then welcome back I'm glad you guys are back to this hobby :D

Well, Loonten buyers (I'm not the only one in this thread) who are experiencing shipping issues such as myself. I was told to wait a few more days (that should be the catch phrase for this business by this stage) as he has heard nothing from China Post re: it being posted back to him.

Fingers crossed, but in my opinion AND in searching the China Post forums for that status, it seems unlikely it will ship. Still, fingers crossed for next week/week after. Otherwise, refunds all round.

Yes thats mine, and no I dont mind. But yea my camera sucks!! I barely bought the Note 4 and man that thing was pissing me off!! it wouldn't focus for ****, as for the lighting its a camera phone so i wasnt expecting much. My htc one did a better job. But those of you that have the figure im sure would agree, in the naked eye theres definitely alot of hues going on.

Thanks, buddy, that dio looks fantastic! Great job! :clap

Sorry to hear about your problem, justajokerfan, hope Sideshow replaces it ASAP.

SmoothEmjay, I really feel for you, man. Is it too expensive to cancel and go through Sideshow?

My Robo is STILL at the FedEx depot. Damnit. So annoyed! Looks like it's a Monday delivery for me [emoji35]

Mine is @ my local Parcelforce depot, Hopefully he will be with me Monday. I already got the batteries I need for the sound feature, cant wait to hear him say his first words. :lol

So sideshow's shipping this guy in full force now? I ordered May 31st, 2013 and am still at "processing". I'm starting to think their shipping priority is determined entirely by who contacts them; seems like everyone who's inquired about their order gets told its shipping out that day or the next.

I get mine on Monday too, and I haven't even contacted them. I flexed though, so i'm sure SSC does somehow prioritize those that gives them interest free loans.

This thing almost took to long to get here. The newness was wearing off and it's flaws silver were starting to stick out big time. I had thought about cancelling for two days before i went to do it and got the notice that it had shipped a few hours before.

It'll be here Wed.

The shininess of Robo hurts my eyes! The sound of this guy's voice hurts my ears!

the paint difference of Ed and robo is saddening
Ht nailed it with Ed, but robo continually looks too shiny. I plan on posting them together so I hope it's not a sore spot in my display

damn dude, N3M3SIS you lift bro? Those hands are huge bro! ;)

u-mirin-bro-o.gif

Looks better Tony, nice work
Did you shave down the back of the face plate?

Nice, not only did it make it look like there is room for a nose, but it also took the length,from the top of the lip to helmet, to be more screen accurate

that's the idea. the helmet sit flat to his face bothered me since day one I saw the prototype. it was an easy fix, and looks great after.

Back