Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have heard nothing, not expecting to until tomorrow but I guess it's down to the damn battery in the remote control. Well done China, only took you a week to reject it. Useless bunch of w.....

Loonten has tons of experience shipping this kind of thing, so I have no idea why he didn't think of this himself. I guess I have to wait much longer (back to square one essentially) or get a refund and just not bother at all. I sound like a little kid right now, don't I?

Have heard nothing, not expecting to until tomorrow but I guess it's down to the damn battery in the remote control. Well done China, only took you a week to reject it. Useless bunch of w.....

Loonten has tons of experience shipping this kind of thing, so I have no idea why he didn't think of this himself. I guess I have to wait much longer (back to square one essentially) or get a refund and just not bother at all. I sound like a little kid right now, don't I?
Where you based? States? You could get your money back. Buy from SSC?

Where you based? States? You could get your money back. Buy from SSC?

Nope, UK unfortunately (in more ways than one). It's from Loonten (eBay) shipped via China, who have from the look of things sent it back to Loonten (a week after despatching it). No confirmation either way yet, heard nothing from Loonten so will wait and see. It'll either be a refund or try and post again type scenario no doubt. Looks like he skimped on the postage OR it was rejected for the tiny battery in the remote, which I highly doubt.

OR it's just the Chinese postal system being utter to..ers.

For some reason my robo has stop by at stoke on trent. It usually goes from Stansted to Motherwell depot. Hmmmm.
7371ef7de05ac5a0d90646e39c791442.jpg

Someone's excited :horror I ran into some hick ups on mine wont go into it, but should hopefully get it next week, but soon enough. Very Crappy Pics will ensue :D

Well, and I may be wrong (hope one of you on here can correct me) but it looks like my Robocop from Loonten is in the process of being returned to him! more than a week after he "despatched" it.

The current tracking status says: Import Security Scan - Location: Beijing.

Which apparently means that export has been declined and it is now going through re-importation (which makes no sense!) to be delivered back to the seller. Aaaargh. :(

From what I've been reading it looks like they rejected the item and it simply won't be sent now. Time to get a refund from Loonten. Awesome. Anyone else having this problem with this guy lately?

Have you tracked it just recently? Mine is now at Export Customs Scan which comes after Import Security Scan. I can now track it as well on USPS website where it says Origin Post is Preparing shipment wherein it's about to be dispatched to the US.

Well, how ****ing cheap of them. For 3 bills, they could of thrown in another hand.

This might be the lowest expectations for something coming into the mail for me ever since I started collecting :lol

Could be worse almost 2 and a half bills for icabob crane or a x-wing pilot, really puts things into perspective, I'll take Robo over those any day.

Is this your YouTube vid, N3M3SIS? I hope you don't mind me posting it, I think the paint looks rather nice here. It might be too bright, but perhaps that's due to the light of your camera?

I search YouTube regularly for all of the newest Robo reviews. Can't wait for Monday.

When I get around to doing one some time in the coming weeks I'll see if you can find mine, I got one of Robo V1 out there that is way old before the days of HD so it looks horrible, hoping this review is a little better once I get around to doing it.

So after months of waiting I finally received my Robocop today. The right leg was broken. Due to the packaging I can't imagine that it happened in transit and it must have been placed in the box this way at the factory. I'm extremely disappointed in Hot Toys right now although I've never had a problem before. I sent an email to Sideshow and hope that they come through for me. Has anybody else had this problem?

Attachments

• IMAG0038.jpg
    IMAG0038.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 307
Is this your YouTube vid, N3M3SIS? I hope you don't mind me posting it, I think the paint looks rather nice here. It might be too bright, but perhaps that's due to the light of your camera?

Yes thats mine, and no I dont mind. But yea my camera sucks!! I barely bought the Note 4 and man that thing was pissing me off!! it wouldn't focus for ****, as for the lighting its a camera phone so i wasnt expecting much. My htc one did a better job. But those of you that have the figure im sure would agree, in the naked eye theres definitely alot of hues going on.

Very Sorry you received your figure in this condition. You know it will be resolved but **** the steps you have to take and waiting again....when you just had it in your hand.

So after months of waiting I finally received my Robocop today. The right leg was broken. Due to the packaging I can't imagine that it happened in transit and it must have been placed in the box this way at the factory. I'm extremely disappointed in Hot Toys right now although I've never had a problem before. I sent an email to Sideshow and hope that they come through for me. Has anybody else had this problem?

I have never went thru that with SSC but being a business im sure they'll take care of you, I have a little speck or imperfection on the clean helmet which im debating about causing a fuss with. Hope it works out for you.

When I get around to doing one some time in the coming weeks I'll see if you can find mine, I got one of Robo V1 out there that is way old before the days of HD so it looks horrible, hoping this review is a little better once I get around to doing it.

cant wait to see it bro, let us know when its out. :)

Very Sorry you received your figure in this condition. You know it will be resolved but **** the steps you have to take and waiting again....when you just had it in your hand.

Thanks man. I had the issue with the SSC Vader missing his tusk and they were extremely quick about it so I hope that they do the same here. It's unfortunate because this figure is definitely in my top ten and being disappointed right out of the box is a little bit of a let down to say the least.

Back