Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure is too silver, but it hasn't helped that most of the video reviews of the figure have been done under extremely bright and harsh lighting. I think unless you're displaying the figure in direct sunlight or under a hot display case light, it's going to look pretty good at home.

Or a blue led light in your detolf, as I've seen in some peoples pics, maybe the paint is just too reflective, and silver or bright just aren't the right words for it, which is great for photographers, but for the common folk it will just look too reflective. The real life suit was green, but shot for silver, so I don't know if we will ever get a accurate paint job, I remember people always talking about green vs black when it comes to the stormtroopers eyes so, ya I don't know.

You know how to start a new thread, right? Toward the bottom of the screen, it'll give you the option of including a poll, as well as number of options, how long to keep it up, whether or not it's private, etc.

where do you enter the options though is that shown after you hit post thread?

he's still the bomb!! another pic i took a few days ago
15104340903_b867ec274d_b.jpg

thanks pocobor, ive got soo many figures to shoot but dont know where to start hahah. But yes i love the dark subtle tones.:gun

:1-1: always man, Good thing we aren't like Tupac and Biggie though I honestly loved Biggie more I think he could flow better and was more legit as Tupac was a hollywood actor, before he rapped in fact I've been told, but his song California is real good.

wut the? did you Google "west coast" and copy/paste the first thing that came up?

Lol! ...California

He's in, he's in he's in!!!! .....:monkey4 that doesn't sound good!! Anywhos uuuumm he's here, now just got to wait a few min for the old lady to leave so i can enjoy him in peace. 2014-11-06 17.11.03.jpg

That all sounds bad. :lol But that box is oh so good. Congrats, brother! Thoughts, pics, vids, EVERYTHING! :lol

Thanks, its bad enough i had to wait for SSC to ship this mofo, now my lady is dragging her feet to get out of here.. uuhhggg gonna have to move her along!!

Back