Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a sidenote, does anyone know if theres any electronic gizmo than can be connected to the ikea dioder to have different colors like have one blue another cool white? or does anyone know if I just added a one color rail would it work with the multi color unit if I just hooked it up? or maybe I should ask somewhere its appropriate, lol Idk.:dunno

The cotton looks like a slo-mo explosion....or The Blob.

And dude you've even got little drawers in your Police Station dio, cool.

Did Clarence teach you nothing? *shakes head*

Nice displays, btw, and thanks for the pics! I definitely prefer without the cottonballs. Plain car is all you need.

lol, Im out of the loop, "whos Clarence?" and thanks for the input, the cotton is getting 86th!

The cotton looks like a slo-mo explosion....or The Blob.

And dude you've even got little drawers in your Police Station dio, cool.

I think the blob, lol. they look i was going for was this which looks bad ass, but I used to heavy of a cotton and to much white light was leaking from the bottom and thru the bullet holes...ohh well it looked good before when it was just in my head, lol.

wut the? did you Google "west coast" and copy/paste the first thing that came up?

Lol! ...California

:slap

Yeah its like you know that one california song? :slap wasn't a big tupac fan as I said before. Would of been worse if I was like oh you know that song from GTA V?

ok I had to try this pose!!

images.jpeg

2014-11-06 20.47.21.jpg

2014-11-06 20.47.49.jpg

Thing is, we never had many candid shots of the proto. Mostly it was videos as nobody had a proto in hand. So looking at those from 2013, the movie suit looking blue, down to the movie suit looking silver under different light. And shots of the retail piece under different light;

View attachment 144651

I'm confused so do you like the retail or what? Thank you for all the different looks of robo, and I knew he looked silver in some of the scenes of the movie.

Back