Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't help but notice that Ed's arms are upside down
Would be funny if that ed had a cracking dome

Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1 6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure - Page 567.jpg
That is going to make on hell of a display.:monkey1

For some reason mine went from 'shipping soon' back to 'processing'.:(

I still prefer the look of Robocop when he's wearing the helmet. While the BD head sculpt is very good, the lack of helmet gives him a look of vulnerability - an intentional indication of his underlying humanity.

For me it's the same with the chair: it's Robocop in a vulnerable state.

I was intending to go for the BD and Murphy, but with everything else coming out I'd better stick with the helmeted version to represent my Terminator vs. Robocop (or Dredd) shelf.

Agree with you on the preferred version
Robo with the helmet is epic
I'm going to buy all the robo releases , Top 2 movie for me

Can't help but notice that Ed's arms are upside down
Would be funny if that ed had a cracking dome

Lol...i thought the same thing...i was even checking the base of the display case for rubber crumbs.

I still prefer the look of Robocop when he's wearing the helmet. While the BD head sculpt is very good, the lack of helmet gives him a look of vulnerability - an intentional indication of his underlying humanity.

For me it's the same with the chair: it's Robocop in a vulnerable state.

I was intending to go for the BD and Murphy, but with everything else coming out I'd better stick with the helmeted version to represent my Terminator vs. Robocop (or Dredd) shelf.

I think the battle damaged version looks better then the helmeted version. The helmeted version while still cool looks a bit to crisp and clean. The battle damaged version looks epic with all the battle scars, dents and bullet holes. It looks like hes been through a war(which he has) and hes still standing. That just really appeals to me more then the clean version. The unmasked head also has more detail on it then the clean version.

Thanks YF!

I think the battle damaged version looks better then the helmeted version. The helmeted version while still cool looks a bit to crisp and clean. The battle damaged version looks epic with all the battle scars, dents and bullet holes. It looks like hes been through a war(which he has) and hes still standing. That just really appeals to me more then the clean version. The unmasked head also has more detail on it then the clean version.

The helmeted look is just way more iconic though. Doesn't scream RoboCop to me without the helmet. Wish the battle damaged had come with a helmet accessory display option too.

As good as the Regular version might be my attraction to HT has always been the realism in facial sculpt! To have something that small and look so real. Regular version as iconic as it is conceals to much information for me for my purposes of owning a HT. Love the beauty and character of the BD.

I believe, I will own only 1 robocop. I am a fan of the movie but not so much as to buy multiples. I recently cancelled my clean robo and will go for the BD one. To me if you were to buy just 1 robo it would be the BD one. Impossible to let go of the details in the sculpt! ... The clean one is great dnt get me wrong, but the BD one is just too cool! ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back