Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, people. A collector that makes reviews on brazil received his Robo and he said on the video that the stomach area and the forearm are made of rubber. I saw OMG saying it is made of a soft plastic. Can someone confirm wich material Hot Toys had used in this areas? Thank you very much!

I just called, Sideshow said it is in, they are working on checking them in to ship. I'm hoping Wednesday.
548910d9cc892c72317128aa13575562.jpg

Hello, people. A collector that makes reviews on brazil received his Robo and he said on the video that the stomach area and the forearm are made of rubber. I saw OMG saying it is made of a soft plastic. Can someone confirm wich material Hot Toys had used in this areas? Thank you very much!

Really? The stomach area seems pretty rigid to me in YouTube reviews. The forearms will "squish" if you squeeze hard enough. They appear to be made of a very flexible plastic.

I just cancelled my order @ BBTS and went w/ SSC and checked out at $316.91. For those wondering if they should cancel their ebay orders... well - you're probably not going to get it earlier than Sideshow at this point.:slap

I just cancelled my order @ BBTS and went w/ SSC and checked out at $316.91. For those wondering if they should cancel their ebay orders... well - you're probably not going to get it earlier than Sideshow at this point.:slap

I just requested my order from Loonten to be cancelled and requested a refund. I'm tired of being told "Just a few more days" over and over. Went ahead and ordered with SSC. At least if I have any problems, I don't have to deal with someone overseas.

I just requested my order from Loonten to be cancelled and requested a refund. I'm tired of being told "Just a few more days" over and over. Went ahead and ordered with SSC. At least if I have any problems, I don't have to deal with someone overseas.

Amen...Been there, done that :clap

There is rubber in the elbow and knee joints. Those who already have this figure can confirm one way or the other. Hope this helps.

Yup rubber knees and elbows for sure:lecture

Torso is hard plastic and forearms and armpit joints are soft PVC I would say.

Yep. I can't believe I just ordered this from SSC as I already have the BD on PO. But I've ALWAYS been a HUGE Robo fan and bought the original HT RC back in the day. I figured I'd get an extra BD head and helmet to go with the BD Fig to complete that then said f*x% it -- I'm getting this from SSC (ttl w RP's and future RP's ended up @ $306 shipped, too good to pass up) and I fear getting this in the future means $400 and up.

Especially after seeing this video review(non-english)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5DulJoBSKM

-- the figure is spectacular, plus the voice features, every thing a big little kid could want. Now I have every look I need

- Clean Diecast Robo
- Partial Diecast BD Robo
- Fully BD Robo with BD head helmet
-- Unmasked RoboMurphy

( don't care for the chair or Murphycop) only thing missing is the drill.

Last edited:
Yep. I can't believe I just ordered this from SSC as I already have the BD on PO. But I've ALWAYS been a HUGE Robo fan and bought the original HT RC back in the day. I figured I'd get an extra BD head and helmet to go with the BD Fig to complete that then said f*x% it -- I'm getting this from SSC (ttl w RP's and future RP's ended up @ $306 shipped, too good to pass up) and I fear getting this in the future means $400 and up.

Especially after seeing this video review(non english) -- the figure is spectacular, plus the voice features, every thing a big little kid could want. Now I have every look I want ( don't care for the chair or Murphycop) only thing missing is the drill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5DulJoBSKM

Best decision you could make :D, getting billed on thurs. and should have it by next week, can't wait now. I didn't wait as long as most but damn do I want this now!

Best decision you could make :D, getting billed on thurs. and should have it by next week, can't wait now. I didn't wait as long as most but damn do I want this now!

I should get mine next day after it ships as I'm in L.A. Another classic iconic figure gathering week after BD Terminator 1.

Back