Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think CS Tesa said that it usually ships 3-5 days after they charge, I don't have the funds cause they waited too long to charge, so I wont get billed till next Thur. I've waited this long I don't mind waiting another week actually.

I think CS Tesa said that it usually ships 3-5 days after they charge, I don't have the funds cause they waited too long to charge, so I wont get billed till next Thur. I've waited this long I don't mind waiting another week actually.

well when its too good to be true...... Screen Shot 2014-10-30 at 9.30.08 AM.jpg

it IS!!! but still glad im charged at least. Is safe to say within a week and half or so.

Just noticed some of it got cut off, but I chatted with them today after i found out I was charged, I had asked since I was charged how much longer till its shipped and that was her response.:(

I'm going off of those live chats, I'm not implying I talked to her, I'm assuming since she said in the last one that they ship it 3-5 days after final flexpay, who knows maybe they will ship it out today for you guys I don't know since I wont get charged till next week. :(

N3M3SIS good to see a fellow mac user :D, bad for PC games well not all bad, but I still love the OSX over windows XD

I'm going off of those live chats, I'm not implying I talked to her, I'm assuming since she said in the last one that they ship it 3-5 days after final flexpay, who knows maybe they will ship it out today for you guys I don't know since I wont get charged till next week. :(

N3M3SIS good to see a fellow mac user :D, bad for PC games well not all bad, but I still love the OSX over windows XD

Yea I had windows for most of my life, last year my pc started sloooowing down beyond belief so I decided to bite the apple. So far I like it, very easy to use and simple like me,lol. Im a gamer but more of a console gamer, (dont blast me, I know im missing out).

Yea I had windows for most of my life, last year my pc started sloooowing down beyond belief so I decided to bite the apple. So far I like it, very easy to use and simple like me,lol. Im a gamer but more of a console gamer, (dont blast me, I know im missing out).

I'm really into twitch and stream using my mac book pro, if you ever get on board and get into Steam, let me know I got a bunch of indie games with simple graphics but great stories, I can pass on your way. Send me a PM if you ever want some :D.

I'm really into twitch and stream using my mac book pro, if you ever get on board and get into Steam, let me know I got a bunch of indie games with simple graphics but great stories, I can pass on your way. Send me a PM if you ever want some :D.

cool, thanks Ill keep that in mind. My ADD keeps me from enjoying story based games, But will definitely keep it in mind.

cool, thanks Ill keep that in mind. My ADD keeps me from enjoying story based games, But will definitely keep it in mind.

Oh I just meant that some PC games just are well more artistic than most AAA console titles it can be like seeing a art film as apposed to expendables 3? But if you grew up in the 90's a lot of them are just hard, and harken back to those fun games.

Well got hustle it up, just in case its sooner than later. I just need to find a city backdrop, make a street, light up the led lights and and cut up the rear wheel which im thinking is going to be difficult... ohhh, aaaaand wait for damn Robo to come in!! luckily Ahhnuld volunteered his services to fill in!

2014-10-30 09.46.24.jpg

2014-10-30 10.18.02.jpg

2014-10-30 10.16.35.jpg

Oh I just meant that some PC games just are well more artistic than most AAA console titles it can be like seeing a art film as apposed to expendables 3? But if you grew up in the 90's a lot of them are just hard, and harken back to those fun games.

well I have a mac mini i7, with 1tb fusion drive, and 4gb ram (i know been meaning to upgrade that) will it be able to handle those kind of games? Im in the dark when it comes to computers.

well I have a mac mini i7, with 1tb fusion drive, and 4gb ram (i know been meaning to upgrade that) will it be able to handle those kind of games? Im in the dark when it comes to computers.

should be I got a 2.5 GHz intel core i5 4GB memory with a Intel HD graphics 4000 you should be fine :D, you can always check the system requirements on steam games, but yeah, you can always run games on lower graphical settings, but I think yours is stronger than mine, and I can play Bio Shock infinite, and I have a lower intel core than you.

Back