Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was kind of hoping you would say Loonten, my dream of an early pick-up is starting to fade. Heard nothing today, still... there's always tomorrow. Then his "within the next 2 days" thing expires and we go back to the ever changing "wait a few more days" ritual.

Was kind of hoping you would say Loonten, my dream of an early pick-up is starting to fade. Heard nothing today, still... there's always tomorrow. Then his "within the next 2 days" thing expires and we go back to the ever changing "wait a few more days" ritual.
Jeez man I used to wait at least 1 month for anything from Loonten.

Jeez man I used to wait at least 1 month for anything from Loonten.

When it's posted, I will gladly wait. It's more about the constant delays, people are complaining here about orders from Sideshow, it's no different and if anything is slightly more of an irritant given it's coming from China.

Budget Stark is the way to go if you want the figure two days after it drops in HK and/or you're a European collector who's looking to avoid all of the additional fees if you buy from Sideshow. It's not worth the high price if you're in NA and don't need the figure immediately.

I've used Stark before. He's a really nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. I so wished I went to him to get my robo. SSC has my money now [emoji20] [emoji35]

Well I notice Loonten put his prices up by £10 recently for the Robocop figurine, I paid for mine over a month ago though so got it for £219. I say "got it".. the wait continues ;) come on already!!

Oh cool, thanks! I see it now; $552 for the set. Very tempting, assuming Sideshow would alter my current pre-order for Robocop and refund my NRD to switch to the bundle of course...

They likely won't, but you can cancel Robo and get the NRD back as a result of many delays. And reorder. That's what I did.

Bet you (almost) anything none of us get any sort of dispatch from any seller (apart from Stark) in the next week. I can only imagine how frustrated those of you are that have long since paid for this one, I really hope this isn't repeated with the BD/Murphy set. But of course, it will be.

Good luck guys. I just asked Loonten to confirm if shipping will actually happen this week or not but from the Sideshow mess, I doubt it... we shall see.

Back