Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's...TROUBLE.

Ed_cracked.jpg

Yep he is. Seems nobody apart from Stark has actually managed to ship it any earlier though, delay after delay.

Yeah, I was hoping goodshipped would have it by this time. Let's see if he's gonna get it now, since Loonten already did and they're both on HK.

So I was watching Robocop again last night and it appears that it was INFACT a woman curiosity of a big black ***** that set in motion the demise of Murphy. If Lewis never looked down for a “cheap thrill” she would have arrested Joe P. Cox (black dude) and would be there to provide back-up to Murphy!!

Ofcourse she might have got shot to **** too!! :dunno

Ive got so many direct debits being took from my bank, its hard to keep up with them..
just check my bank and it looks like my final flex as been took , can anyone else confirm theres as been took out in the past 24 hrs

Thanks

Ive got so many direct debits being took from my bank, its hard to keep up with them..
just check my bank and it looks like my final flex as been took , can anyone else confirm theres as been took out in the past 24 hrs

Thanks

I love you man!!!lol I was boiling with envy of everyone saying its shipped, well mine isnt shipped but it is charged!!!!:hi5:

Thanks

Yep. Just checked my account and it looks like Sideshow finally charged my final Flex payment. Wonder if it will ship this week?

Back