Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, it's all good, a-dev. You're definitely one of the most reasonable people on the forums. :duff

A new review featuring both versions!

Brain might be playing tricks on me but I thought I saw some purple highlights on Robo as he was spinning around. Figure looks fantastic. Ordered this from Urban Samurai, so I imagine I won't be seeing it until November or December. :(

Last edited:
Yep, it's all good, a-dev. You're definitely one of the most reasonable people on the forums. :duff

Brain might be playing tricks on me but I thought I saw some purple highlights on Robo as he was spinning around. Figure looks fantastic. Ordered this from Urban Samurai, so I imagine I won't be seeing it until November or December. :(

I've seen blues and greens in pictures as well. I think we'll be pleasantly surprised with the paint in-hand.

I couldn't watch it until the end.
This guy really needs to read the cameras manual to get the focussing right.
Half of the time the figure is just a half headed blurry mess. ;)

An eBay seller from HK is parting out the chair set. Kind of bizarre, but he posted a lot of good pics.

robohead1.JPG
robohead3.JPG
firstfaceplate1.JPG
secondfaceplates1.JPG
torsoremote1.JPG
torsoremote4.JPG
cleanchestplate1.JPG
bdchestplate1.JPG
rightarm1.JPG
leftarm1.JPG
articulatedhands1.JPG
extrahands1.JPG
rightleg1.JPG
leftleg1.JPG

I just wish the rubber elbow matched the rest of the figure. The black sections like his chin, forearms, hands, and stomach are supposed to be all the same black color. His rubber elbows aren't dark enough though and it looks out of place to me, still that's minor.

I just wish the rubber elbow matched the rest of the figure. The black sections like his chin, forearms, hands, and stomach are supposed to be all the same black color. His rubber elbows aren't dark enough though and it looks out of place to me, still that's minor.
I watched the movie tonight and I thought ht did a good job of matching the rubber on the top elbow

Back