Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see the final product in pictures.
Disappointed it's not fully diecast on his suit. They really should have indicated "mostly plastic with added diecast parts"
I agree with many cons you guys commented, so I won't repeat them.
Still it's the best looking robocop figure to come out to this day. I preordered this on the first day, I can't wait to get this figure, hope it ships soon.

Damn that was fast. You got that **** quick!

I see that purple/blue hue, is it even better in person?

WOW fantastic looking figure. Clearly the best in 2014. Figure of the year!!! I can’t believe that only three days ago it looked like ****. I was sooo disappointed . It was the worst figure of 2014….

Remind us of anyone???

One song come to mind everyone……”Man in the Mirror”!!!

i know its been said before, but isnt the delay from HK release to SS shipping about 1 month?
Thanks!

nevermind, got an answer from SS: Typically 4-6 weeks

Last edited:

Thanks for that. Honestly though, in this video he looks like the Plastic Enemies photos (bright silver armor and dark suntanned face) instead of the much preferred cool blue look of OMG's photos.

Want this:

10665882_781836881878304_55713393188766960_n.jpg

Do not want:

224477_781831741878818_4207863581880337004_n.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty stoked for this. So much that if the chair combo gets to SSC first, I'll just change my damn order (regular, single).

So much win in this, never doubted it. Yes, HT's finest fig this year.

After re- viewing that vid I agree the color of his suit is completely off, Its way too silver. His skintone is also way too tanned. Are people forgetting what Robocop looks like?. He looks like this.

robocop-guns.jpg

Last edited:
After re- viewing that vid I agree he looks to dark color of his suit is completely off Its way too silver. His skintone is also way too tanned. Are people forgetting what Robocop looks like?. He looks like this.
]
im excited because he resembles robocop so damn well

Back