Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In real life, Ronny Cox is like the complete antithesis of **** Jones. The man plays folk music for Pete's sake!

ronnycox.jpg

Unless he's got a Desert Eagle hidden in that guitar of his. Evil bastard.

In real life, Ronny Cox is like the complete antithesis of **** Jones. The man plays folk music for Pete's sake!

[ATT09[/ATTACH]

Unless he's got a Desert Eagle hidden in that guitar of his. Evil bastard.
hard to imagine with his portrayal as **** jones
**** JONES!!!

Haha, I also remember him from the Beverly Hills Cop movies. I think he was even in the original Captain America :lol

Also funny to note how several of these actors appeared on 24.

DX 12's face looked like it was going to pop out no matter how hard you pushed the mouth in. Even DX 09 Batman had an issue with the upper portion of the faceplate jutting out.

Maybe, but what you're talking about was nothing like the photos of Robo above. I could dead set stick my finger in that gap.

if they release this guy in a few weeks they are going to hurt my wallet so much. I have preordered, Elder Predator, T800BD and Robo.:slap

IMO, if that pic from the STGCC floating around is a production piece, it has to be a first run sample. I have faith that the final will be awesome. if not there is always the refund and wait for BD Robo route:pray:

Still on the fence about robo and chair... alot of cheese for a plastic chair. Decisions decisions. ...???
I think I'll save the cheese for other figures. Just buying robocop only.

Wasn't Robocop advertised way before the Terminator t-800 bd version, why did terminator already release?

Yep. Terminator was only february of this year going by the first post of that thread. Robocop was way back in may 2013.

Thought so, these delays are killing me. I don't think the T-1 bd was even at the SDCC. HT better not screwed up this delay with robo like they did with Keaton bats:gah:

Not there is anything wrong with the T-1 releasing early, I just think Robo should've been before it.

Most have the RoboCop cast have aged really well, though I think Allen has had a little work done.

I still look at kurtwood smith to this day and think what a horrible person he is, he played Clarence so brilliantly.

Wasn't Robocop advertised way before the Terminator t-800 bd version, why did terminator already release?

Maybe HT is holding back Robo for improvements and rushed out the Terminator? Or maybe Robo is giving it a lot of problems in production? Or something else altogether? It's all a matter of interpretation.

IMO, if that pic from the STGCC floating around is a production piece, it has to be a first run sample. I have faith that the final will be awesome. if not there is always the refund and wait for BD Robo route:pray:
I want to believe.

Man I hope there isn't a rubber undersuit at the joints. I don't know what to think of the knees,

982_stgcc2014.jpg

Back