Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, may have to switch my Sideshow PO to the one with the chair....

I know $125 for a toy chair is obscene, but three years from now, I don't want to be kicking myself thinking, "Damn, I should have got that chair."

Hmmm, may have to switch my Sideshow PO to the one with the chair....

I was thinking the same thing after seeing these pics.

image.jpg

Who is sean long? I'm guessing he's Asian? lol.

No he is an American in his 30s that acts like a little kid. His girlfriend is kinda hot though, I don't get what she sees in him.

The head is sort of tilted on the display, and the person who did the poses did a good job. Just that the head or should I say the mouthplate itself is the let down IMO.

Yeah I figured it was, hence why I said you can't take a pic of it from front on and I agree from what I have seen the mouth piece lacks the likeness of Weller.

I don´t give a crap about the facepieces, they´l fit ace as always.
But I´m TOTALLY blown away by the color.
Glorious effects!!!
:rock

Yeah that is one thing EB totally lacks in. This actually looks like a miniature version of the real thing, it is just that the face plate doesn't look like Weller.

Yeah that is one thing EB totally lacks in. This actually looks like a miniature version of the real thing, it is just that the face plate doesn't look like Weller.

I bet properly pushed in and posed...this piece?
That will totally be kickin´ EB´s in the crown jewels and leave it cryin´.
This looks perfect!!!

I bet properly pushed in and posed...this piece?
That will totally be kickin´ EB´s in the crown jewels and leave it cryin´.
This looks perfect!!!

I hope you are right because I love the body but from what I am seeing now I don't think that the likeness of Weller will be as good as EBs.

Fiancée.

Oh well you can see I keep up with his videos. :rolleyes2

Well u would both be wrong as its just black plastic socket area just like the IM figures have.

And you have this in hand to be so arrogant with your opinion?
Or are you just speculating like the rest of us?

I have the diecast Iron Man figures too.

I hope your right, but that's in the hands of the HT gods.

Last edited:
I think the problem with these figures is people always expect perfection but there's no such thing as perfection so they are always let down in one way or another. If you learn to lower your expectations you'll never be disappointed.
Thanks, I'm definitely lowering my expectations for reading your posts :lol

And you have this in hand to be so arrogant with your opinion?
Or are you just speculating like the rest of us?

I have the diecast Iron Man figures too.

I hope your right, but that's in the hands of the HT gods.

Look here:
15150732656_2c52d5a3d4_b.jpg

I can tell its plastic, in the armpit area it has that plastic shine. U can tell its just a plastic socket like the other DC figures.

Back