Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should be getting a notice soon from SSC about this guy . If it's delayed ? Why has sideshow not changed the date on either robo or Edd??

I hope this figure arrives in February - I can't wait to have it in hand! After seeing photos of the die-cast War Machine, I have extremely high hopes for this figure. I think it sucks HT have not included an extra head / face reveal and just made this the definitive Robocop figure of all time. Double dipping on this character (given the face reveal figure is released at a later date), at this price point - makes this particular figure seem a little unfulfilling. Don't get me wrong though, I'm stoked that Hot Toys have revisited 1987 Robocop - he's a classic!

I hope this figure arrives in February - I can't wait to have it in hand! After seeing photos of the die-cast War Machine, I have extremely high hopes for this figure. I think it sucks HT have not included an extra head / face reveal and just made this the definitive Robocop figure of all time. Double dipping on this character (given the face reveal figure is released at a later date), at this price point - makes this particular figure seem a little unfulfilling. Don't get me wrong though, I'm stoked that Hot Toys have revisited 1987 Robocop - he's a classic!

I probably haven't been in this thread as much as I should have been but what ever happened with that Murphy sculpt they showed as a WIP months ago?

I'm sure they will announce a lot more Robocop stuff when the new movie comes out.
Capitalize on the free publicity.

I probably haven't been in this thread as much as I should have been but what ever happened with that Murphy sculpt they showed as a WIP months ago?

Hopefully the head sculpt will fit on the robo body, ill buy it on eBay

If the next one is full battle damaged tho and you can't swap looks. I think getting this first one is a must. Unlike the Terminator where to me it doesn't matter. I would like the option of a clean Robo. The switchable damage it does include works perfect for Me.

I like clean version myself. Unless BD version has both looks, I'm sticking with this one.

On Flex of course...can't afford this stuff anymore :lol :(

Does anyone know if Hot Toys has plans on making Robocop from the new movie? The black armor suit would look cool next to this version.

You don't think HT could have aquired the license for the new movie too?!

They could have. HT sometimes gets the rights to make figures being made by other companies as well. Medicom, Sideshow, etc. It all depends on how the licenses go. HT hasn't said anything yet though and usually they would have by now with the film coming out in just a few weeks.

Yeah, I want this now as well. Getting a little impatient.

I really want to know if ED has a rubber dome or not too.

Back