Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about you guys, but I'll be picking up one of these to go along with the hot toys version
Even has film accurate sayings. :)

d111ae1b7db9de9e8e1cbf962eeb0c84.jpg

Well, this was the real prototype they were aiming for to evolve into robocop, terminator and several other series. They could not achieve this level of art back then so they had to compromise on the robotic, furniture features and create separate movies and separate characters of robocop, terminator etc...

Must buy! ... When does it go on per order...

I don't know about you guys, but I'll be picking up one of these to go along with the hot toys version
Even has film accurate sayings. :)

d111ae1b7db9de9e8e1cbf962eeb0c84.jpg

My fave is that the t-1000 toy is just called Ray Liotta lmao and optical prime is Johnny five from short circuit.

So is this a real bootleg or a intentional parody of a bootleg?

Re: Hot Toys RoboCop: 1/6th scale Collectible

PD1369901808nQY.jpg
Been watching the movie since the new blu-ray came out and one thing this figure could have used was a ball joint where the black glove meets the metal arm. Otherwise, this is the most he's going to be able to bend his arm, which isn't going to look right for the spike hand. And the angle he's holding his gun at in the above image is a long way from here:

89781_front.jpg

Last edited:
the spike hand was a whole separate arm that puppeteers held up
And to be honest, I don't remember robo bending his arm that much in the movie

Kinda ashamed but only now I see this in specs

- One (1) pistol
- One (1) diecast pistol

I wonder why...

I guess that plastic pistol is for thigh holster since it'll be cast in black while diecast one is painted.
Or vise versa...

Back